PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Tigers

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
10-03-2006, 11:27 PM
In the first period the tigers dominated, the Blades couldnt do anything right, Nuefeld actually looked good, it wasnt his fault they scored 3 times in the frist period it was the defence it seemed the tigers had the puck for 19:59 minutes in the first period after that everything seemed to settle down and the Klotz fight ignited more offence, at least for the tigers, but all in all he at least played better then i thought.

wango tango
10-04-2006, 09:16 AM
the tigers were more determined and more opportunistic. when they had chances they buried them. can't fault neufeld for any of the goals except the fifth, i'm sure he'd like to have that one back. credit to the blades for not quitting at all during the game. down 3-0 and 5-2 this team would have packed it in, in years past. not last night.

the line of gillies, konecny, and macaulay really looked to be flying last night. unfortunately they also had some break downs on their coverage during the penalty kill, especially in the first period. schulz and menei also had solid games, visnac probably had his best game as a blade to date. neufeld will be okay, nothing flashy, but definately solid.

overall not getting two points, and giving up five goals is bad, but there were some positives to take away from the game too.

big game saturday against a divisional rival, the pats should be an angry team after losing to saskatoon in their homeopener in regina, and setoguchi might be back in the lineup.

10-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Well once again Seto is ify because of him being in Taber with his family, i dont really know if anybody knows when he is coming back one thing is foresure is that i better not see him in a Cougars uni and 2 other crap players in a Blades uni.

westbeach55
10-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Well once again Seto is ify because of him being in Taber with his family, i dont really know if anybody knows when he is coming back one thing is foresure is that i better not see him in a Cougars uni and 2 other crap players in a Blades uni.

ok have your fun watching seto this year cause he won't be here next year and your not going to get crap players in return it might take them a year or two to develop but i would rather watch a team win and go for something in a couple of years than be selfish and keep seto for one year when the blades arn't going anywhere and the odds are good he is going to be a cougar, lots of influence between the brodskys

10-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Wont get crap?, did you read that article it is a steal for the Cougars and that right there my friend is what you call crap, not prince George not now as Lorne said the phones were ringing off the hook from teams that want Seto and they wont settle for crap like that if i were Lorne answering and listening to what he had to say i would laugh at him and answer the other 22 phone calls wanting him. So tell me something is Stefan Elliot going to play for us this year or is he foresure going to the NCAA to play, please tell me he is playing here pleaseeeeeee!