PDA

View Full Version : how was the game tonight ????

shushu
10-03-2006, 11:42 PM
between the canes and the rebels . the wrong team won .lol .but how was the game..............

Shinyshoes
10-04-2006, 07:29 AM
Excellet game to watch as a fan. Rebels were slow and tired the first and second, but played and the third extremely strong, and came back from behind in the shootout to win it.

only 1 fight, Peiper and King, with both swinging 2 times each and nobody really connecting with much.

Hogg had both for Lethbridge and Hanzel, Egener replying for RD. Hogg scored the lone goal for the canes with Hanzel and Vandermeer Scoring in the Shootout for the win.

Reimer looked very good tonight, and LeClerc Struggled with his rebounds all night.

Thats my very brief take on the game.

Jake
10-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Excellet game to watch as a fan. Rebels were slow and tired the first and second, but played and the third extremely strong, and came back from behind in the shootout to win it.

only 1 fight, Peiper and King, with both swinging 2 times each and nobody really connecting with much.

Hogg had both for Lethbridge and Hanzel, Egener replying for RD. Hogg scored the lone goal for the canes with Hanzel and Vandermeer Scoring in the Shootout for the win.

Reimer looked very good tonight, and LeClerc Struggled with his rebounds all night.

Thats my very brief take on the game.

I wasn't at the game but the boxscore has Starkov not Hanzal as the last RD scorer during regulation. Wrong Euro.

Shinyshoes
10-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Thats what I meant. They are so quick on the ice that they are a blur, and easy to mistake for each other......;)

shushu
10-07-2006, 12:01 AM
ps see ya in hell brother............................. :burningma