PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Vs Wheatkings

westbeach55
10-04-2006, 01:18 AM
should be a good game tommorow night. what you guys think the keys to beating brandon tommorow night

i think we have to stay out of the penalty box and play a hard physical game and come out of the gate fast

Zookeeper
10-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Stay out of the penalty box and start hitting. The Raiders are one making 2 or 3 good hits a game, if that.

Dwight Schrute
10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
again palazzo and dowhay scratched ?????? are they hurt or sick ?

Raiderfan8
10-04-2006, 08:33 PM
What do you think with starting Aime tonight? Is this to see if he can be a number #1 or are they still deciding if they wanna keep Simpson?

Raiderfan8
10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
How was the game tonight. Listened to it on the Radio and it sounded the like Raiders played well. Sounds like some of the young guys stepped it up as well.

Zookeeper
10-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Great game, we have our first win on home ice. Another short handed goal scored on us and could of been two but Amie came up big on the breakaway. Team is starting to hit more, I thought both goalies had a bad night. Very entertaining game in my eyes. Now, lets see what they can do on their 3 game road trip. Deckert was not even dressed tonight. Hellyer had a great game tonight scoring two goals. Mike seems like a totally different player than last year, he is all over the ice and in the right spot at the right time. Great job boys.

Dwight Schrute
10-04-2006, 10:41 PM
7-5 was there much defense played ??? (doesnt sound like an anholt team to score 7). lots of guys put up points tonight. one more week to see who stays as overagers. how was aime ?? i know he let in 5 (but jory let in 7, according to the game sheet but i think the last one was a empty netter). was this an actual run and gun game ?
great to see another win

Wildeyes
10-04-2006, 10:41 PM
They need to put Dowhay back in the lineup he is bout the only one on the team that can win faceoffs. Aime is looking shaky Robertson played well Anholt was double shifting Thelen and May pretty much all game.

Hellyer wow this is his yr its to bad that he waited for his 20yr old season to do something.

Palazzo can stay scratched if he doesnt pick up his game he might need to change is sweater to 8 agian if this keeps up

Zookeeper
10-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Amie played ok but could of been alot better, he did make some big saves when it counted. Thelen was great on his return with the Raiders.

westbeach55
10-05-2006, 12:12 AM
I think decks is gone not in lineup tonight any see him at the game in the stands that might solve our extra 20 year old prob. the lineup we had tonight was pretty decent but i would put back in maybe put dowhay in and elder out he is to slow can't catch anyone to hit them. the only thing dowhay is 19 and should be standing out but some rookies look better out there

Zookeeper
10-05-2006, 03:24 PM
The Raiders can only dress 3 - 20 year olds a game, that is why Jesse was not dressed. Whenever he does not get the start, he will be sitting in the stands. I thought he might be gone too because he was not dressed, but this is why he was not.