PDA

View Full Version : Fan Bus Press Release

Scout
10-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Pizza Hut Fan Bus Nearing
OCT 5 - The return of the Pizza Hut Fan Bus in 2006/07 is set to take place next weekend when the Broncos travel to Regina on Saturday, October 14th.

The fan bus is available to anybody at a cost of $40. The cost includes travel to and from Regina, a ticket to the game vs. Regina, pizza courtesy of Pizza Hut, and a limited edition Broncos Fan Bus t-shirt. There are still seats remaining and fans can sign up to be on the trip by calling the Broncos Office at 773-1509.

The bus will depart from Swift Current at 4:00pm and will arrive back in Swift Current at approximately 11:45pm.

Horseshoe
10-05-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm signed up, it should be a blast.

Willis on the Welfare
10-05-2006, 05:22 PM
That is a sweet deal! Only 40 bucks! Even the mennonite Quarter Pounder with Cheese can swing that.

Drunk Gerald
10-05-2006, 05:29 PM
can we bring booze on the bus?

Can we stop at the Plains after the game?

****in' Keen

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
10-06-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm thinking I'll have to take up this deal again. Went last year and had a great time.

And for just $40.00, yes Willis even a cheap Mennonite like myself can afford to go.

Drunk Gerald
10-06-2006, 07:55 AM
You can even afford to buy me a drink.

Mennonites!

Chuckles
10-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm ever so dissapointed i won't be able to make the first bus trip of the year the price is right and it just won't be the same. I hope you guys make up for my loud cheering and rock the brand center in regina. You think our rink is quiet you should see that thing. I will hope you alll cheer loud and lead our team to victory. Over those pats. Anyways i will try my best to make the next ones. And for anyone who hasn't been on one. Go they are a blast i'm ever so dissapointed that i won't make it but i probably make atleast two out of the other three afterwards.

Scout
10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Pizza Hut Fan Bus Sold Out

The Swift Current Broncos have announced that this seasons first Pizza Hut Fan Bus is a sell out!

Those who are registered but have not paid are asked to pay tomorrow during regular business hours or tomorrow evening at the Broncos Souvenir Store during the teams home game against the Saskatoon Blades.

The bus will leave from the Centennial Civic Centre at 3:45pm sharp. If you have any questions, please call the Broncos Office at 773-1509.

A waiting list is being compiled in case of cancellations.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
10-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Darn it, I procrastinated way too long, and now missed out on a chance of getting on board. I'll have to learn not to stall for the next one.

Have fun guys that are taking the trip, make some noise.