PDA

View Full Version : Program exchange

Triton
10-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in a program exchange with me.I would like to get programs from all the teams to see what other teams programs look like.

At the top of my list would be:

Brandon
Everett
Medicine Hat
Spokane
Calgary
Lethbridge
Chilliwack

Note:I would like to obtain every team's programs at season's end.So if your interested in doing this with me PM me with your address and I can send you a Raider program in exchange for your teams program.I figure it's something that is low cost and probably more than me are interested in an exchange.

HAF
10-07-2006, 11:22 AM
TC isnt on your list but I can pick you one up if you want.

Triton
10-07-2006, 11:26 AM
TC isnt on your list but I can pick you one up if you want.

I actually do want all the teams,so yeah I'd love a TC program.

SeventhHeaven4U
10-07-2006, 11:28 AM
This is a good idea! I would love to get my hands on programs from the Warriors, Raiders, Winterhawks and a couple more. Alot of the programs have gameday inserts, so would you want the insert that comes with it?

Triton
10-07-2006, 11:33 AM
This is a good idea! I would love to get my hands on programs from the Warriors, Raiders, Winterhawks and a couple more. Alot of the programs have gameday inserts, so would you want the insert that comes with it?

Wouldn't matter.Don't really need the insert but if you send it ,you send it.

westbeach55
10-07-2006, 01:11 PM
I would love to get some other teams programs add me in maybe canadian you could get two sent to you and i could pay you for them

dondo
10-07-2006, 01:43 PM
I would be happy to send you a Giants program as I get one every game but usually only for the line-up -- now the line-up is separate page (and I usually like to keep that), but if you just want a Giants program PM me your address and I'll send you one they are cluttering up my home anyway.

Triton
10-07-2006, 01:47 PM
I would be happy to send you a Giants program as I get one every game but usually only for the line-up -- now the line-up is separate page (and I usually like to keep that), but if you just want a Giants program PM me your address and I'll send you one they are cluttering up my home anyway.

Empty your PMes.I tried to send you one but it says it's full.

Bran
10-10-2006, 12:09 AM
That's a pretty cool idea! I wouldn't mind getting in on it. I have a tendency to lose my program before the end of the game, but if I can hang on to them long enough I'll send ya one! If anyone else wants a Pats program, send me a PM and I'll send you one too.

Sput
10-10-2006, 08:59 AM
I can get you a Cougar program. Not a lot in it other than the lineups and some past game notes, but I can still send you one.

ihlemic10
10-10-2006, 09:00 AM
If you need an Everett one, I get one for you. It includes the game notes and usually a player picture, you want that too?

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Does anyone want a Blades program? I keep the game day insert,but if someone wants it I can find an extra one. So if anyone is interested,shoot me a PM.

Bran
10-10-2006, 01:48 PM
There seem to be a few people interested...does anyone else think it could get difficult to keep track of who wants to be involved, who has what, etc? Maybe it would be helpful to have an actual list of people who want to take part, and their teams? That way you could pm people with out having to go through the entire thread?

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
There seem to be a few people interested...does anyone else think it could get difficult to keep track of who wants to be involved, who has what, etc? Maybe it would be helpful to have an actual list of people who want to take part, and their teams? That way you could pm people with out having to go through the entire thread?

I do not think it would be too difficult to keep track of those things that you mentioned,yes that would be helpful as well.

Who should make the list? I will if nobody else wants too? :confused:

Triton
10-10-2006, 04:28 PM
I can get you a Cougar program. Not a lot in it other than the lineups and some past game notes, but I can still send you one.

PM me and we can exchange addresses.

Triton
10-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Would really like a person who could provide me with a Brandon program.

Triton
10-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Anyone else wanting to participate??

GF71
10-16-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm in, if anybody wants Giants programmes. Just PM me.

westbeach55
10-16-2006, 02:47 PM
I would like a vancouver program pm me and i can get you my address and send you a raider one if you would like

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Does anyone else want to exchange programs with me? I would like to get as many teams as I can,I have sent 2 out already,and I am waiting for them to send me mine, I would like to get more,or maybe nobody wants Blades programs? :(

Hawks55
10-18-2006, 03:37 PM
If you need a Portland program, or any US Division team, I can get those for you. :wave:

Bran
10-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Does anyone else want to exchange programs with me? I would like to get as many teams as I can,I have sent 2 out already,and I am waiting for them to send me mine, I would like to get more,or maybe nobody wants Blades programs? :(
You can send me one! I sent one out, but it was the only one I had...I'm going to get a few extras on Saturday since the Pats aren't at home for awhile after that. See if I can hit everyone who wanted one so far in one shot. :)

Triton
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
If you need a Portland program, or any US Division team, I can get those for you. :wave:

I'd love to have one of the winterhawks.PM me and we'll exchange addresses.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-19-2006, 07:33 PM
I would like any and eventually all of the teams programs,espeically the US Division teams.

GF71
10-21-2006, 01:18 AM
I have two of the new updated programme's left. Both are signed by Cody Franson on his poster, which is in the middle. If anybody is interested, PM me.

UPDATE: I only have one left now, but if more people are interested, I can get more signed by which ever player (s) you might want...

dondo
10-22-2006, 12:36 AM
can I get a Blum one Giantsfan?

GF71
10-22-2006, 01:04 AM
can I get a Blum one Giantsfan?
Sure...not sure when he will have a poster though, or does that matter?

Swando
10-22-2006, 01:17 AM
I'd love a Blum signed on his picture G71 --I'll even jump over a section and buy you a beer or two!!

dondo
10-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Sure...not sure when he will have a poster though, or does that matter?

Ideally on his poster and I can wait -- but thanks (hey swando back-off :p :laugh: )

TC Autograph Guy
10-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Might as well throw my name into the mix. I can get Tri-City programs, and depending on how many times I can go, probably Spokane and Portland too.

I'm interested in any programs from the BC or Central divisions, as well as Everett and Seattle.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

HAF
10-23-2006, 01:26 AM
I would like any and eventually all of the teams programs,espeically the US Division teams.

I'm mailing yours out today. I have Canadian Eh's too as soon as he sends me his address.

Bran
10-23-2006, 01:43 AM
I just want to clarify...we're talking about the free programs handed out at games, right? Some of the pm's I've gotten have gotten me confused, haha.

HAF
10-23-2006, 01:50 AM
I just want to clarify...we're talking about the free programs handed out at games, right? Some of the pm's I've gotten have gotten me confused, haha.

I've never seen a free one. Here in TC they cost $2. Ours are a little book filled with advertising and some informational stuff on the league and team that casual fans may not know as well as a game day insert. Kootenay has the nicest ones I've seen. Its a magazine and very well put together with great info inside.

nivek_wahs
10-23-2006, 02:33 AM
I've never seen a free one. Here in TC they cost $2. Ours are a little book filled with advertising and some informational stuff on the league and team that casual fans may not know as well as a game day insert. Kootenay has the nicest ones I've seen. Its a magazine and very well put together with great info inside.The Pats don't have a "program"... They have colored Game Notes (basically a mini program) that are free at every Pats game.

Bran
10-23-2006, 08:29 AM
The Pats don't have a "program"... They have colored Game Notes (basically a mini program) that are free at every Pats game.
Do they still have that "PQ" magazine? I haven't seen one in a long time.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-23-2006, 02:17 PM
The programs in Saskatoon cost $3 (I buy one every home game) so there are no freebies there,but once I did see a CHL magazine that was free,and I have not seen them since. I think that was the only free item related to a program that was given out,and that was a couple of years ago.

nivek_wahs
10-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Do they still have that "PQ" magazine? I haven't seen one in a long time.The "PQ" magazine disappeared 2 (or maybe 3) years ago. I really have no idea as to why but I guess it's probaly cheaper in the long run to produce the smaller "Game Notes" program as not too many people would buy the same program over and over for the duration of the season (or quarterly or whatever the case may be).

Note: I was going through some of my old Pats programs and souvenirs and back in the early 1980's they had a very similar "program" as they do now.

LifelongChiefsFan
10-24-2006, 01:05 AM
The Pats don't have a "program"... They have colored Game Notes (basically a mini program) that are free at every Pats game.

That's bascially what the Chiefs have too. They used to have programs that cost $2 or $3 or something like that, but now the free programs are basically a few pieces of paper folded in half with player mugshots inside (unless they changed it this year, which I don't see why they would).

Anyway, I can get Tbird programs for anyone who wants one.

Rooselk
10-25-2006, 12:42 AM
What a great idea. :thumb:

I usually don't pick up a program for the Everett games but once a year (which I keep). Also pick up one each season when I go to Seattle. This year I will also be going to games in Vancouver and Chilliwack and possibly Spokane. I have one from Everett's inaugural season and definitely want one from Chilliwack's as well.

Triton
11-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Would anyone from Brandon,Kamloops,Kelowna,Calgary,MH,Everett(ihlemi c was supposed to grab me one,not sure if he did) be interested in a program exchange.

I'll be sending a program out to Bran and dondo tomorrow.I have a couple extra Giants programs if anyone is interested.All that I ask is that you send one of your team out to dondo(I can provide his address if interested).

Let me know.

Triton
11-12-2006, 04:15 PM
That's bascially what the Chiefs have too. They used to have programs that cost $2 or $3 or something like that, but now the free programs are basically a few pieces of paper folded in half with player mugshots inside (unless they changed it this year, which I don't see why they would).

Anyway, I can get Tbird programs for anyone who wants one.

I wouldn't mind a T-Birds program.

HAF
11-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Would anyone from Brandon,Kamloops,Kelowna,Calgary,MH,Everett(ihlemi c was supposed to grab me one,not sure if he did) be interested in a program exchange.

I'll be sending a program out to Bran and dondo tomorrow.I have a couple extra Giants programs if anyone is interested.All that I ask is that you send one of your team out to dondo(I can provide his address if interested).

Let me know.
Did you get TC yet? I sent it like a week ago.

Triton
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Did you get TC yet? I sent it like a week ago.

No I haven't recieved anything yet.Maybe this week it will show up.

Highlander_Yank
11-13-2006, 10:58 AM

I've got 3 or 4 Everett programs (this season) I'd be happy to send someplace where they'll be appreciated. My g/f and I have been getting autos after the games, which leaves us with signed photos, but "empty" programs. I'd like to see them find a better destination than the trash.

Also, as we continue to go for more autos after the games, we'll have more empties to exchange/contribute.

As for exchanging particulars: I'd be interested in Chilliwack, Portland, or Seattle. But if you no got, I'd be happy to send the programs out and settle for good karma in return.

Triton
11-13-2006, 05:31 PM
I've got 3 or 4 Everett programs (this season) I'd be happy to send someplace where they'll be appreciated. My g/f and I have been getting autos after the games, which leaves us with signed photos, but "empty" programs. I'd like to see them find a better destination than the trash.

Also, as we continue to go for more autos after the games, we'll have more empties to exchange/contribute.

As for exchanging particulars: I'd be interested in Chilliwack, Portland, or Seattle. But if you no got, I'd be happy to send the programs out and settle for good karma in return.

Did you get my PM with my address??

Highlander_Yank
11-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Did you get my PM with my address??

Got it, but it'll be a few days before I get a chance to get 'em into the mail.

Carebear
11-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I don't see anyone from the wack involved so if anyone wants a Chilliwack program please PM me, I'm out there pretty much all the time now.

ALSO....Giants Program + Hunt Autograph?! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU GF71!!??

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-14-2006, 05:00 PM
IR GARD sent me a Chiliwack program and puck!! Thank you very much IR GARD :clap:

LifelongChiefsFan
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Canadian eh and Highlander_Yank pm me your addresses and I'll get you guys Tbirds programs at the game on saturday.

GBG Bleed Blue I sent you a PM, get back to me as soon as you can.

Triton
12-02-2006, 01:26 PM
I recieved programs from dondo,NW Bruin,hatguy,bran and HAF.HAF and dondo I sent yours out the other day.

I apologize for the delay.I had to stock up on programs and I wasn't going to buy a whole bunch of programs all at once.

So far I have:

Chilliwack
Vancouver
Tri Cities
Moose Jaw
Regina
Saskatoon

Anyone wanting to swap with me that isn't on this list PM me or answer here if your interested.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Vancouver
Chilliwack
Regina
Tri City
Swift Current (I bought that one myself)

Still waiting on: Everett,and Seattle

Anyone who is interested in swapping programs with me (that I do not already have) post in here or PM me.

Thanks.

Highlander_Yank
12-07-2006, 08:54 PM
I have today gotten Silvertips programs into the mail for:

LifelongChiefsFan (Seattle)
Canadian eh (PA)
Bran (Regina)

Sorry for the delay ... betwenn weather craziness, work craziness, and birthday stuff (my 40th, my g/f's grandma's 80th) I just haven't gotten it done! Totally my bad, and thnks for being patient.

I sill have 4 Tips programs I'd be happy to send to another home, and I'm sure I'll have more before the season's out. I'll take any team's in trade, but I'd be particularly interested in Portland, Vancouver, Chilliwack, Prince George, Brandon, and Moose Jaw.

Highlander_Yank
12-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Still waiting on: Everett,and Seattle

Anyone who is interested in swapping programs with me (that I do not already have) post in here or PM me.

GBG,

Check your PM. :thumb:

Highlander_Yank
12-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Mailed Tips program to GBG yesterday.

Also yesterday, Pats program arrived from Bran.

T-Birds program from Lifelong Chiefs Fan came on Saturday.

If anyone else is interested in a Silvertips program and wants to trade, please let me know, but I probably won't be mailing any out until after Christmas.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Highlander Yank I mailed yours out today,dont expect it for awhile though.

Highlander_Yank
12-14-2006, 01:13 PM
> Highlander Yank I mailed yours out today,dont expect it for awhile though.

No worries. It'll get here when it gets here.

HAF
12-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Highlander Yank I mailed yours out today,dont expect it for awhile though.

yeah, customs has been working a little on the slow side these days. The last few items I have mailed to Canada have taken forever. Example. Postmarked on October 12th and got to Saskatchewan the first of November.

LifelongChiefsFan
12-16-2006, 04:24 AM
Hey guys, I was able to pick up 10 Thunderbirds programs as the Seattle/Spokane game tonight, so if anyone wants one PM me with your address and I'll send it out. There's no need to send any program in return either. The only drawback is that on one of the paper inserts that has the team stats, one of the coupons was ripped off the bottom. Nothing serious and the programs themselves have nothing torn out of them. I'll also be back in Spokane over the next couple weeks and I'll definitely be hitting one and possibly two Chiefs games so if anyone also wants a lame Chiefs program I can get one of those as well.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Hey guys, I was able to pick up 10 Thunderbirds programs as the Seattle/Spokane game tonight, so if anyone wants one PM me with your address and I'll send it out. There's no need to send any program in return either. The only drawback is that on one of the paper inserts that has the team stats, one of the coupons was ripped off the bottom. Nothing serious and the programs themselves have nothing torn out of them. I'll also be back in Spokane over the next couple weeks and I'll definitely be hitting one and possibly two Chiefs games so if anyone also wants a lame Chiefs program I can get one of those as well.
I would have to agree with that,the Thunderbirds program is better,and I recieved them,thanks LifelongChiefsfan.

Triton
01-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Highlander I sent your program out today.Hatguy yours was also placed in the mail today(sorry for the delay folks).

I have recieved the following programs:

dondo-Vancouver Giants
Hatguy-Moose Jaw Warriors
Highlander-Everett Silvertips
Bran- Regina Pats
N.W Bruin-Chilliwack Bruins
Longlifechiefsfan-Seattle Thunderbirds/Spokane Chiefs
HAF-TC Americans

I mailed dondo's and HAF's awile ago.The others like Bran,N.W,Longlifechiefsfan I'll mail yours out when I pick up soem more programs.

Triton
01-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Still would like to exchange programs with fans from the following:

Calgary,Kootenay,Medicine Hat,Brandon,Lethbridge,Red Deer,PG,Portland and Kamloops.

If anyone from these teams is interested PM me.Thanks

Triton
01-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Highlander and Hatguy recieved their programs.I still have to send out ones to N.W Bruin,Bran and Longlifechiefsfan.

Don't worry I haven't forgot.

Anyone else want to swap programs?