PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs S'toon

patsfan33
10-07-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm going up to Toon town for this one.

..little insider info for u all:

Rowat will be in net...N.Ross is scratched...again...i am NOT impressed at all...give the kid a break and sit the vetern D (*cough*deck*cough*) who isn't doing any body a favour out there

Anyway hopefully this game is worth the trip

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-07-2006, 02:44 PM
It might be just what Nicky needs. I expect that when he comes back, that he will play tons better. Deck showed some improvement last game, from the games before that, while ross didnt. That might be why he isnt benched. Plus we need him out there.

As for Rowat, lets hope he shines tonight. Id like to see him up in saskatoon but I'll have to settle for listening on the radio. Im gonna expect a Pats win if rowat shines, the defence is solid, and the ref is not Smith, Wieler, or Mercer :burningma .

Oh, and off the topic, Kalus plays his first game in the AHL tonight. I might have that on webcast if Im not busy. I would have watched Tolpekos debut in the pros, but I decided that the stones are a billion times more important than sitting at home watching a webcast hockey game :) . I think Petr is playing first line on the P-bruins against portland, the ducks affiliate.

patsfan33
10-08-2006, 01:50 AM
random thoughts:

2 of our 3 goals, hit the cross bar before they hit the twine...i dunno about anyone else, but the echo of the puck hitting the metal seems to make any goal that much sweeter...

odd calls both ways from the refs tonight, missing obvious ones and calling others out of thin air (basically what was previously said)

snellmen, for the love of god, practice your aiming...he had a few lined up tonight...uh none of them panned out

Brownlee's fight...was pretty much a dance... one did not pound the other...it was more clutching and grabbing, but Brownlee did flip over Cloud to end it...so i'll give that one to our guy :D

Reinhart made me swear at him, so did Deck,Bernhardt too....speaking of which, #41 really needs to be benched next...really....my take on N. Ross getting benched by the way (no one may care but i'm voicing my opinion anyway)... i think we all know his potential and if he was playing up to it, like he did last season, Ross would be replacing Deck right about now...Hunt just wants it to sink in..and sink in deep that Ross can do better....so I'm just all excited for Monday's game now (barring that he isn't a healthy scratch again)

anyway back to random thoughts

ROWAT IS BACK :groovy: praise the hockey gods....and here to stay... Rowat didn't face any extremely hard shots tonight...the point is he only let in 2 goals on 26 shots ..........my conclusion: :wave: Reekie

...goaltending is safe..but we still need a sniper

all in all...we won...i'm a happy camper...keep the points in the W column coming!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
wow that was a terrible game for the Blades, you guys dominated this one, our dumb penelties resulted in more dumb penelties :laugh:

nivek_wahs
10-19-2006, 02:42 AM
Digging up an old thread here...

This is to whoever sent me that email Monday morning (web1 master was the name, if you read this you know who you are)... I tried to reply to your email and it bounced. So I am posting here. If you read this please email me from an active account I would like to straighten some things out.

I don't know why you chose to pick at me... I didn't even post those comments.

Thanks,
Kevin Shaw