PDA

View Full Version : giants jerseys

CLOOCH
10-08-2006, 03:50 AM
hey i noticed you cant buythem online anymore!

i REALLY want one because i live in vancouver and i would like to seperate myself from the croud here when the giants come to town (well.... i allready do seperate myself by screaming go giants go the whole game while the whole stadium is silent :thumb: )

anyway i was wondering how i can get one!!! are they still real expensive? like 120 bucks per jersey!! thats real expensive.

hopefully someone can show me a site i can purchase off of for a decent price!

Hunt24
10-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Your best bet price wise is The Hockey Shop. All three jerseys are available for $99.99. They do have a website www.thehockeyshop.com. Use the Contact Us section to get their toll free number. They will ship it to you.

Carebear
10-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I got mine last night.
And can't wait to wear it to some away games and be "that loud obnoxious Giants fan"!!! :bounce:

CLOOCH
10-08-2006, 01:49 PM
I got mine last night.
And can't wait to wear it to some away games and be "that loud obnoxious Giants fan"!!! :bounce:

thanks for the link hunt24, haha carebear im that loud giants fan every time they come to town, its hilarious, ESPECIALLY when the giants are blowing the blazers out everyone gets pissed and starts throwing empty pop bottles at me haha

i see that you 2 are huge hunt fans! i went to high school with hunt for a year, i was in grade 8 haha. he was in my math class (guess he wasnt too good at math?) he was in grade 9 or 10 at the time, it was in Maple Ridge, he went to Westview with me, its pretty cool seeing him play in the dub now!

dondo
10-08-2006, 02:29 PM
i REALLY want one because i live in vancouver ??? :confused:

you mean you don't live in Vancouver you live in Kamloops, right?

CLOOCH
10-08-2006, 03:08 PM
??? :confused:

you mean you don't live in Vancouver you live in Kamloops, right?

yeah... sorry about that i made that post at 4:50 AM i was a little tired :D

dondo
10-08-2006, 03:28 PM
hey no worries I was just confused and often that's just me :thumb: