PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Bolster Line-Up

MooseJaw_Kyle
10-08-2006, 09:20 PM
MOOSE JAW, SK - The Moose Jaw Warriors were busy over the holiday weekend making a pair of deals to help bolster their lineup.

The Moose Jaw Warriors announced today that 3rd year veteran defenseman Dylan Chapman has been traded to the Chilliwack Bruins in exchange for left winger Keith Voytechek. Voytechek was selected by the Bruins in the 2006 expansion draft from the Tri-City Americans. Prior to Tri-City, he was a member of the Vancouver Giants organization.

The Warriors then made a move for overage forward Matt Isbister from the Calgary Hitmen. Moose Jaw sent a third round pick in the 2008 WHL Bantam Draft to the Calgary for the 20-year-old Isbister. Isbister joined the WHL Hitmen from the NCAA after two seasons with Clarkson University.wA

Hatguy
10-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Thank God! I went to the game against Medicine Hat yesterday and I was very upset. We played terrible, I sure hope these aquisitions can spark our offence, because the first line can't carry our team. I knew a trade was coming after that game though...

Thanks to Chapman for his service as a Warrior these past years, but he was too slow and I'd rather see some of our youth get more time. Good luck and thanks Chapman!