PDA

View Full Version : Voytechek traded again...

rinkrat
10-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Warriors Bolster Line-Up With A Pair Of Deals
Created: Oct 8, 2006
ADT Goalie of the Week
MOOSE JAW, SK - The Moose Jaw Warriors were busy over the holiday weekend making a pair of deals to help bolster their lineup.

The Moose Jaw Warriors announced today that 3rd year veteran defenseman Dylan Chapman has been traded to the Chilliwack Bruins in exchange for left winger Keith Voytechek. Voytechek was selected by the Bruins in the 2006 expansion draft from the Tri-City Americans. Prior to Tri-City, he was a member of the Vancouver Giants organization.

The Warriors then made a move for overage forward Matt Isbister from the Calgary Hitmen. Moose Jaw sent a third round pick in the 2008 WHL Bantam Draft to the Calgary for the 20-year-old Isbister. Isbister joined the WHL Hitmen from the NCAA after two seasons with Clarkson University.

Carebear
10-08-2006, 09:53 PM
GRRRRRRR!!!

I was so excited to get to see him again tomorrow!

Thats garbage..he scored their first ever regular season goal!!!!!!

rinkrat
10-08-2006, 09:58 PM
poor Keith,what does he have to do? :spineyes:

Monster
10-08-2006, 10:23 PM
GRRRRRRR!!!

Easy CB. The Bruins don't have that much to deal with yet so Voytechek was probably the only player that MJ wanted.
Don't see how this will really help the Bruins though. Seems like they need offense more than defence :(

GF71
10-08-2006, 10:58 PM
GRRRRRRR!!!

Now on his fourth team in a calander year. What does that tell you? Nice kid though.

langdak
10-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Now on his fourth team in a calander year. What does that tell you? Nice kid though.

http://www.iags.org/elec.bmp

?????????????????????????????? :D

GF71
10-08-2006, 11:08 PM
LMAO

every picture tells a story, don't it? haha I feel for the kid though. He was devestated when he got traded out of Vancouver.

rinkrat
10-08-2006, 11:11 PM
What does that tell you? .

Tells me lotsa teams show an interest in him.He has been around a few years now and is a reliable player.

BruinsFan19
10-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Easy CB. The Bruins don't have that much to deal with yet so Voytechek was probably the only player that MJ wanted.
Don't see how this will really help the Bruins though. Seems like they need offense more than defence :(

I think there's more in the works.

Rsthelen
10-09-2006, 01:30 AM
velcro name plate!