PDA

View Full Version : Youthful Team youthful mistakes

grainbear
10-09-2006, 04:31 PM
We saw two games tonight , Lethbride for 12 minutes in the first and 2 minutes at the end of thegame. Perhaps it is good that they learn that 12 minutes and 4-0 lead does not cut it in the WHL. Full marks to Brandon coming back with 6 straight goals , mostly do to lack of effort and not putting our blades in motion. Because we are super stars. Thanks for the lesson Brandon wining 6-5 . We just missed with 2 seconds left but we will probably learn more by losing this one . Great power play Wheat KIngs

loudi94
10-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Youthful coaching as well. No way an experienced coach lets the guys let up as much as they did less than 10 minutes into the first. It was evident in the crowd they stopped playing. I'm not sure what was said on the bench and dressing room during the game, but the team flat out quit instead of going for the kill. If I was Farmanara, I'd have hung my head coming out to accept a hard working award. They should have skipped it tonight. This game could end up be ing a good lesson or could be the beginning of a slump. Very big game coming up on Wednesday.

Caner
10-10-2006, 11:47 AM
We saw a team (brandon) that played like they are in the WHL and we saw a team (lethbridge) that played like it was in the japanese pro league. too bad for the fans because last I looked the hurricanes played in the whl. :confused: