PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else need.......

Andy Rooney
10-09-2006, 04:53 PM
A block of cheese to go with all the whining by the Chilliwack colour guy?Does he sound familiar cause he should. He was the Everett colour guy last year and I had to watch all the Everett games with the sound Off. Most PBP and colour guys have gone out of their way to learn what is or isnt a penalty under the new rules. Some of these calls are obvious.He should stick to driving the bus. I want to here about the players ,coaches etc. Most teams have a lot of great little stories to tell between periods. Lets here some of that instead.

Swando
10-09-2006, 10:19 PM
I had to laugh at the Wack announcers..They couldn't get the teams right and players names right at the beginning. And Yes this color guy was brutal..Homerific!!! The referee complaints were fart to critical for a TV personal ...pretty unprofessional in my opinion

Jimmy
10-09-2006, 11:29 PM
I was listening to the mojo feed and I had to crack up on a comment Bill made about the Bruins ice staff trying to fix some glass behind Slade.

"And here come the mainenance stuff and OMG THEY COULDN'T WALK ANY SLOWER IF THEY TRIED :skeptical "

paraphase, of course :o

Section_Z
10-10-2006, 09:49 AM
No, I think that was pretty much what Bill said, I had to stop working for a second, just to confirm with my head that that was what I heard....too funny.

dj-kris
10-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Yes they were very slow, the ones i saw are not rink staff they were volunteers who help out around the rink during the games so they might not be used to walking on ice

scrunt
10-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Yes they were very slow, the ones i saw are not rink staff they were volunteers who help out around the rink during the games so they might not be used to walking on ice

I thought it was silly that after they were done, instead of leaving by the end gate, which was open right beside where they were working, they walked all the way back down the ice! :spineyes:

rinkrat
10-10-2006, 07:57 PM
They couldn't even get the play to stop after it got knocked out! A maintanance guy was yelling "HEY REF!!!" We just laughed,the ref hears "HEY REF!!" all the time and ignores him,haha
Some of us fans told the lady and young kid they should probably move from the immediate area,so she did.Kind of scary really... :skeptical

GF71
10-10-2006, 08:46 PM
They should've played Dazed and Confused while those turnips were moping their way out there. :rolleyes:

Carebear
10-10-2006, 10:16 PM
They couldn't even get the play to stop after it got knocked out! A maintanance guy was yelling "HEY REF!!!" We just laughed,the ref hears "HEY REF!!" all the time and ignores him,haha
Some of us fans told the lady and young kid they should probably move from the immediate area,so she did.Kind of scary really... :skeptical

Yah and then a little girl behind me got skimmed with the puck.
I looked right at the last second..its a good thing I looked when I did, otherwise I would've had a sexy broken face!

Jimmy
10-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Yah and then a little girl behind me got skimmed with the puck.
I looked right at the last second..its a good thing I looked when I did, otherwise I would've had a sexy broken face!

Better the little girl than your "sexy" face.

Take one for the team! :mad:

rinkrat
10-10-2006, 10:40 PM

http://www.jwccpa.com/images/foghorn.gif

"Eye...ball,I say eyeball boy"

GF71
10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
its a good thing I looked when I did, otherwise I would've had a sexy broken face!

Ummm. Hmmm. Naaahhh... I'll leave it alone. It's just too easy... :rolleyes: