PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Rebels30
10-10-2006, 07:14 PM
I dont know if any of you are still dressing up for halloween, but i'm 14 and i'm still gonna go trick-or-treating so i was wondering if you had any good costume ideas ?? :D thanks if you do :clap:

old_time_hockey
10-10-2006, 09:07 PM
For some reason drag queen comes to mind first. In highschool I had a friend that went as one. Got some good laughs.

rinkrat
10-10-2006, 09:26 PM
For some reason drag queen comes to mind first. In highschool I had a friend that went as one. Got some good laughs.

Thanks for perpetuating the "west coast" myth. :spineyes: LOL

langdak
10-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Rinkrat.......after you stonehanded that puck in the crowd last week at the game, you could go as Dan Cloutier for halloween :D :D :D :D :D

rinkrat
10-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I was thinking of going as Luc Bourdon(-39).
Sitting in the stands...

langdak
10-10-2006, 10:10 PM
that works even better :D

Blades 4 Life!
10-11-2006, 12:08 AM
I think you should dress up as the villan in the movie "Halloween". Mickael Myers is one of thee scariest horror characters out there and for all of you that havent seen the Halloween series(which there is 7 movies all together) rent them and watch them on Halloween in the dark, the theme music gets your heart racing. Even some of the adults that will be handing out candy might even know about Mickael Myers and i there is a pic of his mask on my avatar maybe if i can find one

old_time_hockey
10-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks for perpetuating the "west coast" myth. :spineyes: LOL

It wasn't in a GVRD school. It was in a NW BC school. You should have heard some of the comments he got from the hicks. "Yeah, is this a joke....or are you ***** now?"

So in Alberta, I would second thought that idea unless you have some tough friends to be your backup.

Carebear
10-11-2006, 12:53 AM
I'll end up getting absolutely hammered at some night club I'm sure. :(
And prob goin with the tried, tested and true..cheerleader.

TheBrass
10-11-2006, 09:31 AM
I'll end up getting absolutely hammered at some night club I'm sure. :(
And prob goin with the tried, tested and true..cheerleader.

Cheerleader???? After all the smack you've talked about the Giants and Bruins cheer/dancers??? I'm shocked and dismayed. :(