PDA

View Full Version : Visited the Spokane Arena last week

Rooselk
10-10-2006, 08:00 PM
I was able to visit the Arena while I was in Spokane last week. Although I was born and raised in Spokane, I haven't lived there for many years and so this was my first visit to the Arena. Probably no need to tell you that the Arena is a BIG improvement over the old Spokane Coliseum where I used to watch hockey games. I am an Everett Silvertips season ticket holder but I have to say that I think that the Arena is at least as nice or nicer than the Everett Events Center.

Good job, Spokane. :thumb:

Jimmypop316
10-10-2006, 11:21 PM
I was able to visit the Arena while I was in Spokane last week. Although I was born and raised in Spokane, I haven't lived there for many years and so this was my first visit to the Arena. Probably no need to tell you that the Arena is a BIG improvement over the old Spokane Coliseum where I used to watch hockey games. I am an Everett Silvertips season ticket holder but I have to say that I think that the Arena is at least as nice or nicer than the Everett Events Center.

Good job, Spokane. :thumb:

Everett and Spokane definately do have amazingly quality arenas, the bad thing (at least here in Spokane) is always the price of consessions. I think thats how it is with most major cities though.

LifelongChiefsFan
10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Everett and Spokane definately do have amazingly quality arenas, the bad thing (at least here in Spokane) is always the price of consessions. I think thats how it is with most major cities though.

Lol, no joke! I always got a kick out of 20oz bottled waters being $3.25.

old_time_hockey
10-12-2006, 12:29 AM
What does a beer cost?

$6 at a giants game for your standard plastic beer cup. $6.25 for a bottle.

Jimmypop316
10-12-2006, 08:54 PM
What does a beer cost?

$6 at a giants game for your standard plastic beer cup. $6.25 for a bottle.

Heavens if I know... if I'm going to enjoy some drinks I always make sure to hit up a couple of the bars around the arena (season ticket, etc) and have a few there and spend what I would for one drink at the arena.

Thats a bad thing about these pretty arenas.. we get hit in the face with concession prices.