PDA

View Full Version : Prince Albert 5 @ Moose Jaw 3...

Hatguy
10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Well it turned out better than I thought it would after listening to the first period. Jebson had a very weak first WHL start letting in 4 goals on 10 shots.

We ended up out shooting PA which is a good sign, but shots aren't goals. From what I heard the goals Jebson let in were weak goals.

With the win tonight Prince Albert moves into first place in the East (at the moment), which is a suprise to me. Really, this division is up for grabs at the moment. Good work Prince Albert.

Zetariuk got into a fight with Gauthier, any one want to recap that if they saw it? Good note: Isbister got 2 goals tonight playing on the top line, good to see. Voytechek got an assist. This shows that we still need to work harder and some good goaltending would help.

Simpson was the first star, good to see that he got that tonight. I believe he scored a goal and added an assist. That probably felt sweet for him.

skinnyhead
10-10-2006, 10:54 PM
i don't mean to be a downer but anyone remember 2003- 2004 season... jeeze gillen should have stayed on the bench tonight... Jebson looked better if you were at the game he didn't see alot of the shots and was working against the P.A. powerplay most of the night... new guys looked awesome working hard... we came out and played 40 minutes of hockey the wrong end of the game though... From what i've seen Gillen has alot to prove so far this season for getting the "C"... The lone goal Joey let in was a bad play by gillen let his man walk in and pounce on the rebound... Jesse well let's say he played like crap... most interseting part was a young man in section 16 dancing and boozing like never before

Hatguy
10-10-2006, 10:56 PM
i don't mean to be a downer but anyone remember 2003- 2004 season... jeeze gillen should have stayed on the bench tonight... Jebson looked better if you were at the game he didn't see alot of the shots and was working against the P.A. powerplay most of the night... new guys looked awesome working hard... we came out and played 40 minutes of hockey the wrong end of the game though... From what i've seen Gillen has alot to prove so far this season for getting the "C"... The lone goal Joey let in was a bad play by gillen let his man walk in and pounce on the rebound... Jesse well let's say he played like crap... most interseting part was a young man in section 16 dancing and boozing like never before

Did you end up going to the game? lol Was he boozing tonight? I'll be mad if I missed it!

westbeach55
10-10-2006, 11:05 PM
i think the warriors were really thinking they were going to walk all over the raiders. maybe thinking it was a good game to play the back up by the time they woke up the game was out of reach but i give them credit they fought back

westbeach55
10-10-2006, 11:13 PM
just watched the highlights on global saskatoon I seen the one raider goal by smith and the rest of the highlights were of moose jaw's goals and the fight (have to say out of the clip i seen not being biased gauthier had the upper hand not by much) looks like moosejaw missed alot of oppurtunitys hit some posts and deckert made some huge saves

Dwight Schrute
10-11-2006, 12:39 AM
and was working against the P.A. powerplay most of the night...
wasnt pa 2/7 and mj 0/8 on the pp ????? or was the gamesheet wrong ? i didnt see the game just heard bits and pieces on the radio. and by the way the radio said that jebson was actually ok and only the simpson goal could he be faulted for

starplayer9
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Warriors gotta pick up their socks...from all ends of the ice, I wasnt at the game but i heard that a weak goal started the slide for the warriors, and when perricone stepped in they started to play well...4 goals on 10 shots, there is no way that shoudl happen. wether it was Jebson or the team there has got to be something done with the lack of focus. Lets pick it up boys

Hatguy
10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
wasnt pa 2/7 and mj 0/8 on the pp ????? or was the gamesheet wrong ? i didnt see the game just heard bits and pieces on the radio. and by the way the radio said that jebson was actually ok and only the simpson goal could he be faulted for

I think he means that when Jebson was playing (because he got pulled) he faced the Prince Albert PP a lot. Those numbers should be right though.