PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone!!!

FormerGiant32
10-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Well im not to sure where to start? But i will start by saying thanks you to everyone from the organization to my teammates and my billet family!! This has been a big shock to my family and me but we are dealing with it in the best possible way!! Fisrt and for most i want everyone to know that i have no hard feeling toward the Vancouver Giants and i will always be a Giant! I would also like to thank all the fans in vancouver who have been behind the team(the guys really appreciate it) As for me well im not sure what is in store but yes there has been talk about coaching but prob in yrs to come and for now im going back home for a week or so to go over all my optios and see what i want to do, i dont think u will see me in the WHL again i would like to stay close to my family and friends!! I was really touched by all the messages that were left for me and i thank each and everyone who had left one!! So i guess that is it for me but im sure one day you will see me again im going to be in touch with the giants for many yrs but once again THANK YOU to everyone i will miss you all!!

P.S.
Thanks to the Bonner Family truely great people!!!

Thanks evryone
Chad Scharff :) (keep smiling everyone there is something special in the city)

langdak
10-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Thank you again Chad, your time that was put into this team will never be forgotten.

You will be greatly missed.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing and I am sure I dont speak alone when I say that we would all love to see you back with the Giants organization in some way or another.

Have a safe trip home and we look forward to seeing you back out here in Vancouver.

GF71
10-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Somebody sticky that... :thumb:

rinkrat
10-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Well said,Chad.Hope to see you around the rink sometime.Good luck,its been alot of fun watching you play. :D

Carebear
10-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I actually almost cried reading that! :(

Thanks a lot Chad! :p

One last time, best of luck, you deserve it, hope to see you back with the organization someday!

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
10-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Chad, you're nothing but a class act, always have, always will!

I wish another player left, or we could have 4 overagers, but that's not the way it works *runs and hides in sadness*

Anyways, great job for the last couple years Chad, and sticking around in Vancouver ain't that bad :D

:bounce: :groovy: :wave:

MeLikeHockey
10-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Chad its sad to see you go,
but you'll always be one
of the greatest Giants in
my books! Maybe we'll
see you back one day,
till then best of luck!!!
:clap:

Beaner
10-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Best of luck Chad with whatever you decide to do, and thanks for all the hard work over the years.

old_time_hockey
10-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Good luck Chad in what ever you do!

Don't be a stranger around these boards either.

Jimmy
10-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Best of luck Chad. :thumb:

N.W. Bruin
10-11-2006, 08:15 PM
And whatever you do I know you will put a full effort into it like you did when you played. Hopefully you will consider a position with the club either now or later in the future. It would make the organization that much better to have you there.

Swando
10-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Truly a "CLASS ACT" Thanks Chad

dondo
10-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks Chad.. best of luck :thumb:

amisk
10-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Thank you Chad...We are very proud of you. Life is good. :thumb:

HAF
10-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Somebody sticky that... :thumb:

Sticky hell, As soon as I figure out how to do it its going to be a HALL OF FAME thread here on WHLFANS.CA! Your post shows a ton of class Chad, with that attitude you will go far in life and be a success in whatever you choose to pursue. Good luck.

Section_Z
10-13-2006, 11:24 PM
It's been a pleasure watching you skate, Chad. Rock on...