PDA

View Full Version : US swing this year?

HAF
10-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Is the rowdy bunch gonna load up the bus and terrorize the US division again this year? Its quickly approaching and I havent heard any talk yet of a bus trip. I'm sure the arrest warrants have all expired by now so you guys ought to be alright...lol

Shinyshoes
10-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Is the rowdy bunch gonna load up the bus and terrorize the US division again this year? Its quickly approaching and I havent heard any talk yet of a bus trip. I'm sure the arrest warrants have all expired by now so you guys ought to be alright...lolMine has another 4 months on it! :p

Unfortunatly, there will be no bus this year. Some of the hardcore fans will be making the trip, but I can't make the trip this year (A buddy's wedding in the Dominican in December and my own wedding in August have kind of tapped the funds......) and nobody else has taken the reigns and got one going.

Having said all that...... in the 2008/2009 season, Keep your children indoors, and your valubles locked and out of sight, cause the bus will be back in full force.

HAF
10-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Mine has another 4 months on it! :p

Unfortunatly, there will be no bus this year. Some of the hardcore fans will be making the trip, but I can't make the trip this year (A buddy's wedding in the Dominican in December and my own wedding in August have kind of tapped the funds......) and nobody else has taken the reigns and got one going.

Having said all that...... in the 2008/2009 season, Keep your children indoors, and your valubles locked and out of sight, cause the bus will be back in full force.

A tropical island in December..... I could think of worse places to be. Do Albertans even own sun screen and shorts?

SectionNDeserter
10-17-2006, 05:28 PM
and my own wedding in AugustAha! I thought your spirit appeared to be broken this year. :laugh: