PDA

View Full Version : Tiger fans the best?? Hardly...

CatFan
10-14-2006, 12:13 PM
What has happened to Tiger fans at the Arena? Last night on every Tiger goal I would stand to cheer and noticed that I was pretty well the only one in my section that left their seat! It is getting so quiet in there that it is pathetic. Are we getting too spoiled? Have we forgotten what it is like to struggle and now expect perfection every game or else we sit on our hands? Where are the Tiger fans from a few years back that everyone was talking about? No wonder the team is playing better on the road, what support is there to come home to? We have fantastic hockey here and all we do is ***** and complain. Time to wise up Tiger fans and get back to being the "loudest barn in the Dub". Right now we are just the most pathetic!!!

SectionNDeserter
10-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Maybe they need to miss the playoffs for a decade again :D

PGFlyfisher
10-14-2006, 04:30 PM
What has happened to Tiger fans at the Arena? Last night on every Tiger goal I would stand to cheer and noticed that I was pretty well the only one in my section that left their seat! It is getting so quiet in there that it is pathetic. Are we getting too spoiled? Have we forgotten what it is like to struggle and now expect perfection every game or else we sit on our hands? Where are the Tiger fans from a few years back that everyone was talking about? No wonder the team is playing better on the road, what support is there to come home to? We have fantastic hockey here and all we do is ***** and complain. Time to wise up Tiger fans and get back to being the "loudest barn in the Dub". Right now we are just the most pathetic!!!

Losing to a team that hadn' t scored in their last 120+ minutes tends to silence any crowd. ;)
Just teasing. The radio made it sound like Cyr literally stole the game.

Seriously though, it appears to be quiet in a few barns around the league lately. Here in PG, most nights can be like a library! It sure doesn' t help the boys on ANY team to have no atmosphere and/or tons o' empty seats!

Toswammi
10-14-2006, 04:45 PM
I think that some of the problem is the fun is gone. No longer are hoping to win, but they are expecting them to win. I imagine the fans are just getting used to it, and the same excitement isnt there. Maybe what you need is to be a 4/5 place team not expected to do anything, (however you may see a drop in bandwagon fans, and i think there is more than a few in the Hat).

Tiger Trauma
10-16-2006, 12:06 AM
I thought the crowd was a little louder during the calgary game. Rroary, should try to help get the crowd going. Lol sometimes, its louder during intermission, than it is during a nice hit, or nice play.

Bertrox44
10-21-2006, 05:12 PM

Thats kind of a suprise. Usually Tiger fans are the loudest. Must of just been a dud of a crowd that night...

Blades 4 Life!
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
That is a total shock, i am used to how quiet CUC(SASKATOON BLADES) is and last year when me and GBG BLEED BLUE went to medicine hat for the playoffs it was really loud, it was like being at a movie theatre, really loud and the loudness all around you. the loudness should come back.