Zero goals allowed after one. :thumb:

Announcer can't say Tartaglione.haha

dondo
10-14-2006, 09:11 PM
even with the phonetic spelling they do for the media guys?? thats kind of sad

Go Tommy Go - time to shine

Bran
10-15-2006, 08:11 PM
He wasn't kidding when he said he likes to play the puck!! I really hope that 4th round pick works out for ya, because I LOVE this kid! A win and 3rd star in his Pats debut. Not too shabby.

dondo
10-16-2006, 12:22 AM
yeah fun isn't he -- did he talk to his water bottle Bran?

Bran
10-16-2006, 09:01 PM
yeah fun isn't he -- did he talk to his water bottle Bran?Hard to tell from where I was sitting. I missed it completely in the 2nd when the Pats were in my end, and I couldn't see very well at the other end because his back was to me. It looked like maybe? He's already a pretty popular guy around here, so things are looking good. It's almost like there's an extra player on the ice hwne he's out there.

Beaner
10-16-2006, 09:10 PM
He's already a pretty popular guy around here, so things are looking good. It's almost like there's an extra player on the ice hwne he's out there.

Really glad to see that he is already fitting in well out there in Regina.

Told you he could play the puck, and he loves to as well. :D

GF71
10-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Bran, if you get a chance to go to a practice do it...you might see some of TNT's "sick dangles" lol. He actually is pretty good with the puck.

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
10-16-2006, 11:20 PM
whats with the waterbottle joke :confused:

Biscuit
10-17-2006, 01:00 AM
Bran, if you get a chance to go to a practice do it...you might see some of TNT's "sick dangles" lol. He actually is pretty good with the puck.

If he could skate he could be a defenseman, because I've seen his stick handling and hip checks up close.

nivek_wahs
10-17-2006, 06:46 AM
yeah fun isn't he -- did he talk to his water bottle Bran?After a Bronco hit the post (right by his bottle) in the 3rd period he basically stood by the post and looked as though he was talking to someone (or someting) over his shoulder. I never seen any apparent conversation directly with the water bottle :p. But I will definitely keep my eyes open for it in the future and report back :D .

His whole water bottle routine is hilarious. The throwing of the water bottle like it has cootees or something is really funny. I have never seen anything like that before :thumb: .

Not water bottle related... This kid can stickhandle! I have NEVER seen a goalie take the puck and stand behind the net like a defenceman on the powerplay and then fire a pass up to center like nothing.

Carebear
10-17-2006, 10:50 AM
After a Bronco hit the post (right by his bottle) in the 3rd period he basically stood by the post and looked as though he was talking to someone (or someting) over his shoulder..

Maybe he was thanking the post for being there for him! :D

I hope he's playing in Van in the game on Nov 18th, because I've never actually seen this whole water bottle throwing thing, and my seats are in that area!

dondo
10-17-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm really happy he's found a home and sorry to Rowat but I think that Tommy T will be your starter, he's needed a break like this for a while and I don't see him screwing it up. Besides its his draft year and he could be drafted should he get some decent looks from scouts.

thanks for the update nivek :thumb: