PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna, Kelowna, Kelowna

Jimmypop316
10-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Its been a while since we pulled out a win there, 02-03 playoffs?

Its about time!! Way to go Chiefs, lets keep this ball rolling right into Seattle tomorrow night.

Maybe we will see 3 US Division teams in the CHL Top 10 next week?

LifelongChiefsFan
10-15-2006, 02:20 AM
Yeah the last time the Chiefs won in Kelowna was by a score of 3-2 (in OT) on April 7, 2002 in game 2 of the conference semis. Way too long if you ask me, but hey Kelowna has been very good the past few years and the Chiefs obviously haven't lit it up during that time. It's been very nice to see the Chiefs rebound after that dissapointing loss to TC on opening night. I'm not even sure I can recall the last time the Chiefs had a 3 game winning streak. Hopefully they keep it going in Seattle later today. Should be a good game. :thumb:

Jimmypop316
10-15-2006, 03:11 AM
Yeah the last time the Chiefs won in Kelowna was by a score of 3-2 (in OT) on April 7, 2002 in game 2 of the conference semis. Way too long if you ask me, but hey Kelowna has been very good the past few years and the Chiefs obviously haven't lit it up during that time. It's been very nice to see the Chiefs rebound after that dissapointing loss to TC on opening night. I'm not even sure I can recall the last time the Chiefs had a 3 game winning streak. Hopefully they keep it going in Seattle later today. Should be a good game. :thumb:

I have the night off from work.. do some HTML/ENGLISH homework for college and then it should be time to drop the puck!!