PDA

View Full Version : Regina 3 @ Moose Jaw 5

Hatguy
10-15-2006, 10:02 PM
All I can say is that that was a great game tonight! Zetariuk had five points tonight, sheesh! From the stats it looks like Regina should have won the game, but I thought it was an even game. The deciding factor would be that we scored all 5 goals on the man advantage.

Zetariuk got the first star tonight with a 5 point effort, he didn't play great defence though. I thought Gillen played well too, I don't know if he's worthy of that C yet though.

Jory looked awesome, I was wrong before when I said that we shouldn't start him. He really looked good in the first two periods. Maybe we'll see a competition between Perricone and Jory for that number one spot...

All in all I think Regina looks good this season, but that penalty kill really cost them tonight. Rowat let in some weak ones that he probably wants back. Good game!

SeventhHeaven4U
10-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Sounds like a great game. Wish I could've been there to see Zets get 5pts and Jory proving he is worthy to be a Warrior goalie!! The line of Gillen, Holzapfel, and McArdle seem to be racking up the points.... I would've liked to have seen more from the other linews as well. Heard Bast was a hustler out there as well tonite.... Nice to see! Way to go Warriors! Lets bring the momentum to SC with us!!

patsdude114
10-25-2006, 11:24 AM
well i know this is a little late since the game was like a week and a half ago now but anyways....

i was at the game was sitting in section 1, if looking at the schedule for both teams the game was the 1st of the warriors on the weekend and it was the pats 3rd in 3 nights...... the game was on the PowerPlay tho or more noticabley the 5-3.... the Warriors look great on the 5-3 PP they still have at least 5 guns who can play the PP.... even tho i must say the Pats out worked the warriors 5 on 5, Jory played well he beat the Pats a few times last season by himself...you guys have a pat killer between the pipes now.

1 of the best hits in that game was N.Ross on McArdle...then the nexted shift of McArdle's he was coming down along the other wall noticed Schria was ready to lower the boom on him and McArdle just dumped it in instead of getting leveled twice.

It is very noticeable that the Warriors dont have the fire power that they had last season, but yet the Warriors still have a few top guns that can take over a game like Holzapfel, Mcardle.