PDA

View Full Version : Setoguchi Returning???

Blades 4 Life!
10-16-2006, 06:47 PM
when is setoguchi returning?? or is he already back, i haven't heard anything of him since he left the Blades. and if he has played for the Cougers this year how does he look, but i'm sure that he still hasen't returned

Five Hole
10-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Looks like he's played 4 games and has 1 goal and 1 assist. No doubt some PG fans can provide additional insight...

http://whl.ca/stats/player.php?id=23177

Sput
10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Gooch has played all three of the road games in this stretch, and in the Broncos game at home. Since we have only seen him in one game I can only give preliminary reports.

Speed to burn. Its amazing how a guy that hasn't played a game in almost 7 months can be that fast. Being his first game, and a late addition to the lineup that night, the line combo he was waith wasn't optimum at all. He was with Hunter and Drazinovic, all players that tend to work best on the perimiter and not necessarily working the boards. Now he is on a line with Hunter and Robertson, and from all reports and the pbp, this looks like a deadly line combo. Give Devon a few more games and some good practices with his team he'll be an awsome addition, and with his potential linemates, the point totals this year could be really good.