PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs. Broncos (Oct.18)

SeventhHeaven4U
10-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, tonite will be an interesting night as we see Jory starting in net and Mac is on his way to Seattle.

Too bad I can't listen to it from the Warriors' perspective seeing as the link to listen to the game on DiscoverMooseJaw is broadcasting some blasted religious program!!!!! :mad:

Good Luck MJ!!!!

(the Eagle feed really sux, it keeps fading out and echoing...blah!!!)

SeventhHeaven4U
10-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Well, to top off what started out as a bad night, the Warriors lost 4-1 to the Broncos. I had to endure the praises and rantings of the Broncs PBP guy which didn't add to the sinking feeling I already had!

Sounds like Jory had a rough night, as he was replaced by Perricone. Herman scored our lone goal. Our D seemed almost non-existant.... Enough negativity! Time to suck it up and get on with the next game!! Friday's a whole new game and I hope the Warriors find the spark and solidity they are searching for.

Flathead
10-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Well, to top off what started out as a bad night, the Warriors lost 4-1 to the Broncos. I had to endure the praises and rantings of the Broncs PBP guy which didn't add to the sinking feeling I already had!

Sounds like Jory had a rough night, as he was replaced by Perricone. Herman scored our lone goal. Our D seemed almost non-existant.... Enough negativity! Time to suck it up and get on with the next game!! Friday's a whole new game and I hope the Warriors find the spark and solidity they are searching for.
I wouldn't blame Jory for the rough night, he had zero help, from a weak looking defense, that made many poor decisions.

bigsmitty51
10-20-2006, 02:40 PM
the warriors need to trade for an 18 yr old d man b/c luckly we traded for fere cause i think he had 3 assist for swift current

mjwfan
10-20-2006, 10:19 PM
I must be missing something .. Last yr they played the hell out of Fecho .. This year looks like Frere is going to be the go to guy. CHAD ..STEVE . - PLEASE watch some video .. You have Suer , Stanton , Sutter and Ehrhardt and lets not forget about Harmonic some pretty good young D-man .
I was mad as hell last year watching Fecho and again this year . Lets play these guys and develope them . Just think how good Ehrhardt and Sutter would be this year if they would of got decent playing time last year. Same with the forwards play the hell out of a few players ..the rest sit and watch .