PDA

View Full Version : Tick

Doogie_T-BirdsFan
10-19-2006, 10:17 AM
how is justin tokarski playing? i see his stats are good. he played with my brother in pa with the mintos. hes one of the best young goalies i've seen around i see him making it a long way.

fan22
10-19-2006, 11:19 AM
I too have watched him a lot- give him a little time to adjust to the WHL and I bet he will do in that league what he has done in the last one he was in. He's just simply GOT IT!. Last night he had one go in he probly would like back, but made up for it with some amazing saves. He will win them games. Already has 2 shootout wins. His stats are good - top rookie I believe.

chiefgongshow
10-19-2006, 01:34 PM
I too have watched him a lot- give him a little time to adjust to the WHL and I bet he will do in that league what he has done in the last one he was in. He's just simply GOT IT!. Last night he had one go in he probly would like back, but made up for it with some amazing saves. He will win them games. Already has 2 shootout wins. His stats are good - top rookie I believe.
If he still has to adjust, watch out he will be a star. Hes been keeping the Chiefs in games and giving them a chance to win in all his starts. He reminds me a bit of Barry Brust, (one of my all time favorite Chiefs), with the type of saves hes been making. Hes going to be a key part of the Chiefs youth movement they got going in the next few years with the 89-91 age group.

LifelongChiefsFan
10-20-2006, 09:44 PM
It's been suprising to say the least. He's actually been taking playing time away from Armstrong, which I think speaks volumes about how well he's been doing so far this year. I think he'll keep up the quality goaltending, I don't see any reason that he wouldn't (as long as the Chiefs D doesn't let him down).