PDA

View Full Version : Raiders New Website

Raiderfan_19A
10-19-2006, 05:17 PM
I think it is way better than the last one. Bravo finally were up to speed with the league.

Doogie_T-BirdsFan
10-20-2006, 09:27 AM
the website is slow for dial up users.

SeventhHeaven4U
11-07-2006, 07:00 AM
What is up with the Raiders site? At the beginning everyone thought it was going to be great.... there were bugs and you kinda let it go cuz it's still new and under development. Now its November and there is nothing done about the problems. There is still a white box with nothing in it just to the left of the WHL scoreboard(viewing with mozilla)..... the game day box cuts off the featured player's head.... the standings are a game out of whack.... the banner at the top even looks funky with the players distorted due to resizing.... no new news since Deckert's release.... I'm sorry to see it's not being kept updated to make it a decent board to visit and get the low-down on the Raiders. :confused:

Zookeeper
11-08-2006, 01:35 PM
This is no surprise to me, I thought it was going to be just like last year, never updated and useless.

Raiderfan_19A
11-10-2006, 04:00 PM
I downloaded Mozilla just to see it and there is nothing there?

Maybe they fixed it?

Not everyone uses Mozilla...I think IE is still the standard.

SeventhHeaven4U
11-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Lo and Behold! You're right! They finally fixed the little problems .... maybe now I'll start receiving the newsletter I signed up for back in september :) I would still like to see more news about the Raiders on there.