PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs. Hitmen(Oct20)

SeventhHeaven4U
10-20-2006, 07:47 PM
My disgruntled attitude with those in charge of the website and broadcasting the Warrior games is further fuelled tonite, as some religious show is being aired instead of the game. Good thing I live near Calgary and can listen to it on the radio. Does anyone know who I can write to to voice my opinion? I'd greatly appreciate it.

As for the game.... First period over, Hitmen 4 Warriors 1. Calgary totally dominating as our offense & defense seem non-existant until towards the end of the period where we went on the 5-3 and scored. Holzapfel from Gillen n Zets. HOpe the rest of the game gets better. The Warriors can't afford to get frustrated and take any more stupid penalties, they gotta keep their heads in the game!

Hatguy
10-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Well looks like we're in for another 04-05-like season. But as a Warriors fan you get use to it, maybe this will chase off some of those pesky band wagon fans that steal my spot.

No way should our team be so bad thus far, we have some skill. Just seems like nobody wants to put any effort into it. I see some more trades looming.

SeventhHeaven4U
10-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Well looks like we're in for another 04-05-like season. But as a Warriors fan you get use to it, maybe this will chase off some of those pesky band wagon fans that steal my spot.

No way should our team be so bad thus far, we have some skill. Just seems like nobody wants to put any effort into it. I see some more trades looming.

Well I love a good roller coaster ride! Maybe we can still salvage 2pts outta this little trip. Tomorrow's a new day and hopefully a whole new outlook n attitude for the team. Things can't get much worse, but they can always get better!

I am curious as to why they pulled Joey and then put him back in for the 3rd, as I didn't think Jory was doing so badly for the little time he was in net. Calgary outplayed us totally. They were on fire and we couldn't get much going.