PDA

View Full Version : Chris "Macho Man" Savage

d-man
10-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Reading the worst referee posts Savage is overwhlemingly the choice so I thought a new thread about what makes him so bad is in oreder. If you have the honor of having his precense in your arena lets hear about his antics. Worst that can happen is someone points it out and he improves.

Oct 21 - Swift Current
- In the first three minutes he had to converse with both goal judges on two different shots to determine if the puck went in the net :skeptical
- Also saw my first standing still charging penalty tonight :confused:

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
10-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Don't forget awarding a goal in the middle of play, five minutes after saying it was disallowed. Weirdest call I have ever seen.

Savage, YOU SUCK!

Beaner
10-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Kind of like shooting fish in a barrel for Savage bad calls isnt it?

Wouldnt it be more of a challenge to find good games he has had, or is that an impossible situation?

Tiger9
10-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I heard Savage wants to be a fire-fighter, so in January, he starts school and his reffing will be minimal, if any!!

Flathead
10-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh, we can only hope you know what your talking about. Let's all hope he's a way better fire fighter than he is a WHL official. I could see him showing up with two buckets and a garden hose. :p

ihlemic10
10-22-2006, 12:44 PM
In Everett when anyone else makes a bad call we start chanting 'We want Savage!'.There have been countless times he has ruined things, nothing as of late, we have been getting alot of Nissen and Thiessen, thats the current gruesome twosome.