PDA

View Full Version : Brule scores

rinkrat
10-21-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't know if this is worthy of a thread,but Gilbert scored a goal tonight vs Pittsburgh,and was playing on the first line with Nash and Vyborny. :thumb:

The highlights are here,you may need to register...

http://www.tsn.ca/audio_video/main.asp

old_time_hockey
10-22-2006, 12:38 AM
Just saw the highlight on the news.

What a bullet of a shot :thumb: That thing had a laser beam for the top corner and got there in a hurry.

Good patients shown by Gilbert to not just shoot but to skate around a defender to get better position.

Swando
10-22-2006, 01:21 AM
Happy for Gilbert as a Brule fan. Not happy as a Giant fan.. If he was a healthy scratch it would be even more obvious he may not be ready for the big time as of yet...I think he proved he was last year imo.

PGFlyfisher
10-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Good to see Brule getting a goal up there. Hopefully he can score quite a few more and get more ice time at that level. He doesn' t belong back at junior level IMO.

Also, I' m sure 20 other teams in Dub wish him nothing but the best up there as well. ;)

Beaner
10-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Also, I' m sure 20 other teams in Dub wish him nothing but the best up there as well. ;)

Heh.

Well getting Brule back would be a huge bonus but I for one hope he can stick in the NHL. He has out-grown the WHL.