PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food....

Triton
02-19-2005, 04:05 PM
When you are hungry and in a rush,what is your favourite fast food restaurant to eat at and what do you order?

Brandon Wheatkings
02-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Mmmm Burger King!I order a chicken sandwich meal combo big sized with a poutine instead of fries and a coke.Or a chicken bacon ranch baked sub from Subway.

The_Vulk
02-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Oh hell NO!

Never Burger King!

I still remember when the western canadian franchises were shut down for health violations. (Which is why for over ten years, there were no Burger Kings here.)

mccabe23
02-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Those new toasted deli sandwiches from McNasty's are pretty damn good. Especially the toasted turkey BLT. Still though, Wendy's is my favorite! Spicy chicken or $1.39 bacon cheeseburgers rock!

kelownakarl
02-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Spicy chicken or $1.39 bacon cheeseburgers rock!

Bling Bling

Fight Guy
02-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Depending on my funds, I will go to KFC and get a spicy big crunch combo.

But if im low on funds, and its late at night(which is usually when Id go with my friends after partying or hanging out), McDonald's and get the McDeal.

ihlemic10
02-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Fatburger all the way. :clap:

fightstrap50
02-20-2005, 12:47 AM
for some reason i love the whistle dogs at A&W with lots of ketchup and mustard, with a large poutine and ice tea,if we had a Wendys that would be my favorite but we dont for some dumb reason :burningma

HAF
02-20-2005, 03:18 AM
for some reason i love the whistle dogs at A&W with lots of ketchup and mustard, with a large poutine and ice tea,if we had a Wendys that would be my favorite but we dont for some dumb reason :burningma
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a poutine???? That must be a Canadian thing....
My favorite fast food is the Carl's Jr. $6 burger or Arby's Big Montana.... With a Strawberry milk shake to wash it down.

mccabe23
02-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Ahhhh Pountine.....God's gift to Canadians! It is french fries topped with gravy and melted cheese curds! It's heaven in a bowl!

Spungy
02-20-2005, 10:35 AM
yes poutine rocks!!

my fav would be wendy's but as fightstrap said, we don't have one here. so i would have to admit that McDonalds is my vice.. always good in a rush

Chipper
02-20-2005, 02:34 PM
For me it has to be the DOUGLE TEEN BURGER at A&W Large root beer fries with gravy O SO DILLISIOSO

AlbertaBeef
02-20-2005, 02:45 PM
The best fast food meal would take a few stops, but goes as follows.

MacDonald's fries, Wendy's Big Bacon Classic Burger, Gravy from KFC and an Albert and Walter's Root Beer. But If I can only make one stop, probably Pita Put or extreme pita - they always hit the spot after a hockey game of beer drinking!

Flathead
02-23-2005, 12:41 PM
just think they have awesome burgers and you can't go wrong with a blizzard for dessert!

Jovorock
02-23-2005, 02:39 PM
just think they have awesome burgers and you can't go wrong with a blizzard for dessert!
I like DQ the best also, the Ultimate burger is the best. So is the new mushroom grill burger.

McDonalds new sandwiches are better than Tim Hortons.

mccabe23
02-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Timmy's sandwiches are gross! Plus they are expensive and tiny! Two bites and it's gone! McNasty's sandwiches are expensive too but they are a nice size. Speaking of sandwiches, has anyone tried the new toasted ones from Subway? I bought one the other day, along with a medium pop and it cost me like 10 bucks!!! :mad:

ScottyWazz
02-23-2005, 03:48 PM
When I was at home, it was always Hardee's. Now that I live in Cowtown, it's got to be either Burger King, Mickey D's, or A&W.

Tipped Off
02-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Being from California, we have these all over the place. Here in Washington, there are only Three. One in Spokane, one in Mount Vernon and one in, yep, Everett. It is without a doubt the best fast food....the place? Der Wienerschitzel. My order? Three Chili Cheese dogs, One Chili Cheese Fries and a large Mountain Dew. Now that's livin'!

mccabe23
02-23-2005, 04:39 PM
My order? Three Chili Cheese dogs, One Chili Cheese Fries and a large Mountain Dew. Now that's livin'!

WOW! Wouldn't want to be stuck in a car with you an hour after eating that! lol

Jovorock
02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
, has anyone tried the new toasted ones from Subway? I bought one the other day, along with a medium pop and it cost me like 10 bucks!!! :mad:
I had the steak and cheese toasted at Subway, and I thought it was very average. The toasted subs are way better at Quiznos.

kelownakarl
02-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Yes the Subway toasted subs are good, it seems they raised the price of every sub by maybe 50 cents or something.... It just seems over the last 3-4 years Subways prices have skyrocketed. If you could open a nice little sanwdwich shop in Kelowna that rivals a subway sandwch but is a bit cheaper I think you might be able to make a go of it.

smackitsakic
03-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Wendy's all the way, and the order is...
2 Jr. Bacon Cheesburgers, 1 medium frosty. Mmm Mmm!

Hitman
03-27-2005, 10:22 AM
McDonalds... Yeah, I know...

lovintherockets
03-28-2005, 02:59 AM
DQ for an ultimate or off to Quiznos....raunchy Ronnies is tryin to match them...I don't think so. Quiznos is better than mcUPchucks and Subway.

LifelongChiefsFan
04-13-2005, 12:18 AM
I go to Wendys to get some of that chili... :(

Furback
04-13-2005, 01:24 AM
red lobster its not fast but i love it plus it makes me poop which is always fun

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-15-2005, 09:55 PM
has anyone tried the new toasted ones from Subway? I bought one the other day

I had an Absolutly Angus steak sub from Subway and it was ok but I would also have to agree with Jovo on that one

HAF
04-16-2005, 02:18 AM
I had an Absolutly Angus steak sub from Subway and it was ok but I would also have to agree with Jovo on that one

I had one of those Absolute Angus deals the other day. I agree it was alright at best. I thought it was an awful fancy way of saying "hamburger patty on a sub." They sure dont know what a steak sub is supposed to be!!!
I had a BMT toasted for lunch today. That was awesome!!! Even better than Quizno's in my opinion.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-17-2005, 08:20 PM
I went to MC Nastys and I ordered a Tosted Deli Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with Poutine and a Medium Coke and the guy gave me a CRISPY CHICKEN SANDWICH and he said that they do not serve poutine any more I was mad, i really wanted poutine :mad: ( so I had to settle for fries) and this really made me mad. He relized that he made a mistake and I got a free baked apple pie. The Crispy Buffalo Chicken Toasted deli Sandwich was not good and I will never order it again. For dessert I had a hot fudge sundae with penuts and it was good but when I stepped outside and i had ice cream in my mouth it was cold and i wish I had not ordered that. But when it gets to be +20 - +30 outside then I be will headid over to DQ for a new berry chessecake Blizzard :bounce: :groovy: