PDA

View Full Version : just so the guest viewers know...

fightstrap50
02-19-2005, 11:59 PM
:groovy: hi if your new to the site or just surfing around the net, bookmark this site or add it to your favorites list, as it litterally changes every minute with fans just like all you guys and girls out there posting and reading! it does not cost anything to have full and complete access to this website, just an email addres and name,then you can reply to posts leave posts or even start your own threads to have others leave posts for it too!!its a great site filled with lots of friendly fans willing to answer most any question you may have about anything hockey related.so just create a user name thats cool or interesting and start posting for YOUR teams too.if you'd ever like to leave a donation to the people that keep the site going (which are fans like me and you and are not affilliated with the leagues in any way)im sure they would appreciate it very much though.if you see someones name and under it it says MODERATOR feel free to ask for help ect! WHLFANS.CA made by fans for the fans! check it out and try it! :wave:

HAF
02-20-2005, 03:08 AM
Awesome post Fight Strap50!!! This is bar none the best WHL board on the net today. Good times to be had by all that join!!! Dont be shy, We wont bash ya around here. The only stupid question is the one you dont ask....
I've met a lot of nice people in person that knew me from the board here but never knew I was the guy sitting behind them at the barn. Even visiting fans look for the guy with a Steelheads jersey and a Kokanee in his hand....
Good luck and I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

Spungy
02-20-2005, 09:33 AM
well said!! :clap:

fightstrap50
02-20-2005, 12:36 PM
well said!! :clap:

thanks guys! I feel its the least I can say about the site as everyone I have spoken with or posted back to me has been great. theres lots of post you can read about every team that you dont get in papers or online anywhere! its just peoples facts or opinions and everyone is entitled to one here :groovy:

Chipper
02-20-2005, 01:46 PM
the best site to get the inside scoop on all teams around the DUB.

Sammy
02-20-2005, 06:44 PM
this site rocks!

fightstrap50
02-20-2005, 10:26 PM
read and post anything you want tell us your opinions, have a good time and join up! no costs,no spam,no nothing, just fans, fans, and more fans shareing ideas and facts as we know them :wave: