PDA

View Full Version : Scoreboard Birthday Messages

Jimmy
10-25-2006, 11:24 PM
My dad has been part of a season ticket three-way with my brother and I since the very start. His birthday is Feb 7th and will be attending the PG game for certain. How do I go about getting birthday wishes on the scoreboard during the game? Is there a cost involved?

GF71
10-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Talk to Paul at the Giants office. I think he is still in charge of that?? They have added a lot of new office staff, so they may have delegated taht duty to somebody else...but he would be the best place to starts. And unless they have changed the policy, there is no charge.

dj-kris
10-25-2006, 11:45 PM
i know at canucks games its like 20 bones i doubt there is a charge for whl i dont think its a charge in chilliwack but im not sure

rinkrat
10-25-2006, 11:57 PM
i know at canucks games its like 20 bones

What a bunch of greedy pricks Orca Bay is. :spineyes:

The Giants put my sons name up last Jan.24 lol
No problem,just phone a couple days ahead and tell the receptionist. :clap:

Carebear
10-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah its super easy.

I didn't even phone, just emailed the info email address on the Giants site a few days before.

Knuckles Muldoon
10-26-2006, 06:15 PM
i know at canucks games its like 20 bones i doubt there is a charge for whl i dont think its a charge in chilliwack but im not sure
Hey that electricity ain't free you know! ;)
Yeah Orca Bay are greedy bastids. Can't stand the whole outfit. I almost expect a breathing surtax down there someday.