PDA

View Full Version : Giants road trip

rinkrat
10-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Just curious if anyone has heard whether the team will come home after tonight in Spokane or continue to Alberta for Wednesdays game?
Maybe some time for "team building" along the way

Carebear
10-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Just heard on the radio they're going right to Alberta and staying at Shane Doan's parents guest ranch for a couple days (and I'm sure the rest of you prob heard that too)

old_time_hockey
10-30-2006, 11:16 PM
Cool story on the Giants website about some of the stuff happening while they at the ranch.

Even a pic of Slade with a cowboy hat on next to Hunt doing his best Lumberjack impression with that jacket.

Guess this is the first time for some of them to be on horseback. Sounds like a fun bonding time.

Carebear
10-30-2006, 11:59 PM
GAH..I wish I could see bigger versions of the pics!

Looks fun though!

Haha I love the picture of Repik too!

scrunt
10-31-2006, 12:15 AM
Great story! No word on whether any of the boys laced 'em up for a game of shinny on the pond. Prob'ly not cold enough yet. :)

Knuckles Muldoon
10-31-2006, 11:40 PM
GAH..I wish I could see bigger versions of the pics!

Looks fun though!

Haha I love the picture of Repik too!
I was thinking that Repik and Bliznak have probably never even SEEN a horse before.

Carebear
10-31-2006, 11:44 PM
I was thinking that Repik and Bliznak have probably never even SEEN a horse before.

HAHA..its not like there's no horses in Europe!
And I'm sure they've seen some on the side of the road on previous bus trips.
Obviously probably the first time riding one though.

rinkrat
10-31-2006, 11:47 PM

There might be more horses than tractors per capita in "Repikville" or "Bliznakia"
Then again,maybe not haha...