PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Shutout Raiders

SeventhHeaven4U
10-28-2006, 10:03 PM
It was an outstanding game to listen to as the Warriors came out play a full 60mins tonite. The team was pumped to win the game for Garrett and they totally outplayed PA. Joey started in net and was in high spirits for the game as he stopped all 19shots. Zetariuk, McArdle, Isbister, Riege, and Holzapfel each scored.

At the start of the game, they called Clark and Lang on the ice and presented the check to Lang for Garrett's recovery fund. It is so wonderful to see people from every community wanting to help the Robinsons. This is what hockey is about.... friendship and comraderie, making memories that touch the hearts of everyone.

Update on Garrett: He is still in stable but critical condition, but he is responding to his family, breathing on his own and has opened his eyes. He's a fighter and he'll pull through this because he's a true Warrior!!!!!

Way to Go Warriors!!!! Keep up the Great Work!!!!

Hatguy
10-28-2006, 10:15 PM
At the start of the game, they called Clark and Lang on the ice and presented the check to Lang for Garrett's recovery fund. It is so wonderful to see people from every community wanting to help the Robinsons. This is what hockey is about.... friendship and comraderie, making memories that touch the hearts of everyone.

I just want to thank the city of Prince Albert and all of their great fans for raising that money on Friday night! You are a very classy town and it was great to see your GM come to Moose Jaw and show his support. Clark and your whole city got a standing ovation for that. :)

Great game for the Warriors though. Perricone didn't face a lot of great shots because the D stood up and played well tonight. When he was tested he got the job done.

Riege had a good game and it looks like he might just come out of his shell. Isbister and Holzapfel looked good together tonight. Zetariuk had a good game. McArdle got into a fight with Gauthier, wasn't a great tilt, but he didn't really get overpowered by the bigger foe.

I liked how we had all the lines rolling tonight. The coaches split up McArdle and Holzapfel and I think that is a good move as it gives us two decent lines.

Three stars were Riege, Zetariuk and Perricone and the hardest working Warrior was Bast.

agent
10-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Scouts behind me at the game commented.
Seems to stand out on the ice when he does get on , but still sits on the 4th line for some reason. But is first line PK.
What a waste of talent.
Other players are getting double shifted that look lost out there on the ice.
They said "What is the coach thinking?" :spineyes:

Dwight Schrute
10-29-2006, 05:00 PM
We are going through the same thing here with Trach and all he gets to do is pk
i cant unerstand why trach isnt gettin pp time. he could have way more points then doucet. but getting back to bast, everytime i seen him play he always looked dangerous, and made me remember him after the game

old_time_hockey
10-30-2006, 01:53 AM
Nice. Great to see the Warriors win one for Garrett with Joey in net for the SO. I can't imagine how hard it has been for the whole Warriors org. Especially for Joey since he was in the car.

I was happy to see the response by the Giants fans and team at the game Friday that raised over $6000 for the Garrett Robinson Recovery Fund and the game before that where the Giants team chaplain let the fans in attendance in prayer. Praying for strength for Garrett, his family and the whole Warriors org.

Great to hear that he is coming around and responding to family with his eyes open. Keep fighting Garrett! Tough by nature coming from BC. But with the Warrior spirit in him.