PDA

View Full Version : lets hope for some help from MJ or a win VS Calgary(hopefully both!)

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-20-2005, 12:28 PM
I hope the boys learned from their mistakes and also from what Lorne Moleken told them if he told them anything after the game @ M.H( i think he did) Hopefully the team has regrouped and is ready for todays Battle with the Hitman. The Blades are in a spot with the BWk'S. The two teams are tied in race for first in the east,but the BWK'S have 2 games in hand on the Blades. The Boys need to play depirate hockey and take over first place

The_Vulk
02-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Two disperate hockey teams should make for a great game. As the Hitmen are trying to within reach of first in the Central.

Bewarned, the Game versus the Hitmen is our Annual Customer Apprciation Day. So the Dome should be a rocking and many fans in attendance. It should be loud, with lots of distractions going on in the stands.

Hope to see bus-loads of all the Blades fans coming out. It will be a great game!

Rebels_chick
02-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Man I'm hoping for a Blades win tonight, especially to help out Red Deer. They've definitely got their work cut out for them though.

The_Vulk
02-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Man I'm hoping for a Blades win tonight, especially to help out Red Deer. They've definitely got their work cut out for them though.
Well, Rebel Chick, you got your wish.

The Calgary Hitmen were beaten this afternoon. :(

The Blades were sure the more Hungry of the two teams.

Rebels_chick
02-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I was not very happy though for awhile. whl.ca still hasn't updated the score from that game. :confused: Oh well, good job Blades!

E_Girlie
02-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Awesome job boys on the win Sunday in Calgary!! :groovy: Let's keep it going and beat Swift Current on Wednesday :D