PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Winning Streak Ends

Tiger Trauma
10-31-2006, 05:24 AM
Well I think tonight the tigers brought out thier B+ game. They did work hard for the most part, but they were also a little off on thier timing, and running around in our zone at times. Which you could give the hitmen credit for.

I thought Baldwin played a better game today, just 2 little things I've noticed.
Baldwins gotta change that slapshot. He kind of winds up over the top, which throws off his rythym. And cradle the puck a little when recieving a pass..that way the puck doesn't jump over your stick:)

The colton, wasden, lowry line, keeps impressing me, wasden has improved a lot over last year, Colton Grant plays hard every night, and lowry is starting to show his playmaking ability.

I also thought the refs were a bit inconsistent. They missed a high stick on schlemko, which let the hitmen player make a pass out front, and a one timer to the back of the net.

There was also a play where the ref at center ice had to call an extremely obvious tripping penalty in front of the net. Because, the ref that was a foot or two away must of had arm cramps?

Coming back from a 2-0 defecit, then getting scored on with 8 minutes left, definitely takes the wind out of your sails, escpecailly losing to a central division rival.

Happy Halloween Everyone:)