PDA

View Full Version : Vs. REGINA PATS

Raiderfan8
11-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Im predicting a 5-4 Shoot out win over the Pats tonight. Hopefully we can get some of our scoring going again!

Wildeyes
11-01-2006, 11:48 PM
you think they are missing deckert now

The goalies cant keep them in the game, More pressure on the team when they are playing with out confendince in the goalie

3 of the goals amie should of had

Wildeyes
11-02-2006, 08:11 AM
it was ugly with aime how bout the 3rd,4th,5th goals tho he should of had all of them

clockwise
11-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Deckert is 2-2 with a 4.74 Avg and save percentage 88.13. Not exactly lighting it up is he. Raiders made the right choice.

patsdude114
11-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Deckert did give the Raiders more of a chance to win games then the guy last night did....but the Raiders are looking to develop these young goalies which can both be a good thing but can also back fire on them too, its tough for a goalie to get his confidence back if hes giving up goals he should have and not winning games...

I hope the Raiders know what there doing with there young keepers...

Hope there able to win a few games and give the Raider fans something to cheer about

Dwight Schrute
11-02-2006, 09:31 PM
aime doesnt turn 17 till december. he isnt going to be as sharp as most 20 year old goalies. he is young and developing. you gotta go a little easy on the goalies this year. and to echo raiderfan17's statement, if he was that good another team would have added him by now.
patience is key this year as a fan. there is plaenty to be happy about. depape's starting to breakout, robertson(i think everyone is happy with him). hewson was looking good till injury. hell even hellyer has produced and people arent calling for his head. zeliska is starting to come through. tendler and vann are solid.
people complain a lot but for what was being expected of the team and what they looked like before, i think they have exceeded my expectations slightly.
a highly entertaining roller coaster 6-5 o/t loss isnt much to complain about.
so far im happy with the team.

Doogie_T-BirdsFan
11-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Things aren't bad for the Raiders. They are doing well better than most expected and certainly not last in the league like they predicted. If we have our injured players come back,thelen had a good game for first after injury. and everyone keeps improving, goalies remain stable and forwards continue scoring. Second we aren't getting blown out most games are close and winable. Second place in east is within reach.