PDA

View Full Version : Family Packs now available for sale

KIF
11-01-2006, 06:53 PM
:thumb:
Cranbrook, BC - The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club is pleased to announce that Family Packs are now available for sale for select Sunday home games during the remainder of the 2006-2007 season.

Family Packs retail for $30.00 (gst included) and include two adult tickets, two youth or student tickets, a parking voucher and a program voucher. You save up to 50% off of regular game day prices.

Family Packs are applicable for the following games:

Sunday, November 12, 2006 vs. Prince Albert
Sunday, November 26, 2006 vs. Regina
Sunday, January 14, 2007 vs. Vancouver
Sunday, January 28, 2007 vs. Brandon
Sunday, February 11, 2007 vs. Moose Jaw

Not only does this low price allow families to experience Kootenay ICE action at a reduced cost, it also makes the Family Pack an ideal Christmas gift for the hard-to-buy-for family on your list.

For more information or to purchase a Family Pack, call the ICE office at 250-417-0322 or visit during regular office hours.

Go Ice Go

Chipper
11-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Great idea and Great price! I think this will be a very attractive package for the family that likes to go to a game. Half the price of regular prices. You can't get a baby sitter cheaper than that.

old_time_hockey
11-02-2006, 04:41 PM
More and more teams are coming up with family deals which is great. Expose more people to the game that might not normally go and hope that they enjoy the product and come back. The more fans the better.

Giants family deal looks like this:
Cost:$85 (regular value of $125)
4 tickets to any Fri/Sat/Sun game (ticketmaster charges still apply :mad: )
2 Spot Burger Platters
2 Pirate Paks
1 game-night parking pass
$5 gas coupon from Chevron

Spungy
11-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Ok, this is a wonderful idea.

But, we have had two of these family nights and there was little to no advertising about the deal. I asked around town and at work and almost no one had even heard about the family deals.

One thing that did come to my attenion was that the walk up prices were increased, and that the school tickets that used to be 5 are now 7

being a season ticket holder i found this shocking. the prices on the web site are still the same though.