PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Konecny??

Goblades26
11-01-2006, 10:48 PM
That looked like it was not good. Maybe separated shoulder or broken arm???

BTW, we did good tonite, outpalyed them 30-40 mins, but lost the game in the 20 mins known as the 2nd period.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-01-2006, 11:02 PM
At first glance when I saw the play,it looked like a high stick,but that was not it and so yes it probably is his shoulder(and that is what I heard from someone who had talked to the team doctor) there was not penalty called on the play either but that does not matter now,and probably would not have made a difference anyways. I hope anything isn`t broken. Reguardless he will be out of the line-up for a while.

howley
11-02-2006, 11:43 AM
I don't think it was a penalty, he just got stood up, if anything maybe a high stick but that would of been stretching it. Potuer did exactly what your taught to do. Perfect defenisive play with a freak injury.

Shortys
11-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I don't think it was a penalty, he just got stood up, if anything maybe a high stick but that would of been stretching it. Potuer did exactly what your taught to do. Perfect defenisive play with a freak injury.

I agree totaly, a freak injury. No penalty called was the right decision IMO.

I don't care which team it is on, but when a penalty is called on a clean play or hit just because it leaves the player on the ice is wrong.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow no penelty thats sad, i hope his shoulder injury isnt to bad, this has been a tough couple of days for the Blades this cant happen anymore.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Rastislav Konecny has a dislocated shoulder. Lorne Molleken said that in the pre-game interveiw. Konecny has had a history of them even before comming over this season.