PDA

View Full Version : Game Vs Vancouver

Nature Boy
11-02-2006, 06:21 PM
It was a very good game Vs Vancouver I am glad that I went to it. I thought that the Rebels played a very good game to beat the number one team in Canada. I am sure that Reimer would like Watts goal back. After that he was making some very good saves. I feel that he was the reason that we had a chance to win the game. You could see that the Giants were keying on Hanzal and Starkov. It was good to see some secondary offence show up. Once Vancouver pushed to score Hanzal was able to get open and created some offence. I thought that Slade didn't have his greatest game I have seen hime play better. I thought that Pieper player a good game hitting anything that moved. It was a good game to watch and now we should move up in the standings in canada. Another tough test on Friday against Brandon.

Happy Birthday Shineyshoes I guess you got a good present with a Rebels Win

Go Rebels Go :groovy:

Shinyshoes
11-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Happy Birthday Shineyshoes I guess you got a good present with a Rebels WinThanks Bud. We are Celebrating tonight along with my buddy's wife (Hers is today). Its gonna be fun, swing by and say Hi.

As for the game, I thought that was the strongest game i have seen from the rebels all season. Pieper, LeBlanc, Betts and Pighin were all hitting machines, and Brandon has been playing his best hockey of the season so far.

Reimer was something else! 2 or 3 saves he made that I thought he had no business making. It's been a while since we have had a goaltender who can steal games, but I think the return of Andy Nowicki has had a HUGE impact on Reimer and he will be that kind of a tender for us.

SND and I were discussing, how long till LeBlanc gets moved up to the 2nd or first line? Anyone?

SectionNDeserter
11-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Double post! You getting a headstart on the birthday celebration or something? :D

I think that LeBlanc's goal production is soon going to be too much for the coaching staff to overlook, and hopefully he will see some time in the top two lines, or at least some more powerplay time.

tiny
11-03-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't know about you guys but I love it when the lines are all contributing. If Leblanc is producing, I don't care what line he is on or who he is playing with. Keep it up Devon.

Nice to hear the players like Pieper, Betts, Pighin, and Leblanc are being recognized for their play even when it isn't points. Pieper's crunch last game was highlight material.

I am just anticipating what the team will be like when the dam bursts and the points start to show with a couple of these other players.

It is great to see that Sutter can send out all the lines regularly 5 on 5 and we don't have to hold our breath.

Reimer amazes me and Clark gives me great hope when Reimer leaves.

Keep your heads on straight boys.