PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Ice (nov 4th)

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Game notes here, game summary, linups, scratches, thoughts.

11-04-2006, 08:19 PM
The blades are now leading by a score of 2-1 because of great work by the team. They were down 1-0 but now out-shoot the Ice 17-1 here in the second and oh wow Patterson almost scored on a breakaway but missed the net.

11-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Well the Blades win it but some sad season highs. The first one is the set a season for shots, and the first time they outshot a team. Pretty sad seeing as though the only got 31 shots but hey its a win never the less.

Trav
11-05-2006, 08:25 AM
probably their best game of the season. They came out and outplayed the Ice the whole game pretty much, especially in the 2nd period. All the lines did well. If they play like that every game, they'd be hard to beat. Menei's first goal was pretty nice, just stickhandled the puck through everyone and let go a nice shot.

Blades 4 Life!
11-05-2006, 10:09 AM
ya i would also have to say that this was the Blades best game. i also think the the home game against moose jaw was a good game as well. maybe molleken found a new system and switched up some lines. i hope the Blades play like this weekened against swift current, me and GBG BLEED BLUE are going up to swift current to watch the game.