PDA

View Full Version : Riders Win it Baby!!!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-05-2006, 08:57 PM
The Saskatchewan Roughriders are moving on to the Scotiabank West Division Championship next Sunday in Vancouver thanks to a 30-21 come-from-behind victory over the Stampeders in Calgary Sunday afternoon.

I personally can't belive it anyone who lives in Saskatchewan knows this is the greatest day in all of man kind just because of the fac that we won a playoff game. Now its on to BC wo has only lost 5 and 3 of those were to the Riders, lets go get em boys

Zookeeper
11-05-2006, 09:52 PM
It was also nice because of the Gainer so called ban. Go Riders!!

11-05-2006, 10:26 PM
I know is'nt that dumb how they banned our mascot. I guess they were just angry because over 10, 000 people in the stands were Rider fans, Go Riders baby!!!

old_time_hockey
11-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Prepare to lose!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Our backup QB > Kerry Joseph and then there is the West Division All-Star and the West Division’s Most Outstanding Player Geroy Simon. The Riders might as well give up now :clap: ;)

Seriously, good job Riders. I can't stand the Stamps. Glad the Riders took them out.

Should be a good Western Final.

11-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Haha you should post that nonsense on the jokes thread oh burnage, but seriously do'nt be to sure about hey maybe 100'000 of our fans wont come to your stadium and boo your team at home. Or maybe your fans will just boo the Lio's.

old_time_hockey
11-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Oooooh....it's getting snippy. Bring it!!! :laugh:

We are letting your mascot into the dome. But we will let the Felions take care of him.