PDA

View Full Version : vs the ice

Dwight Schrute
11-05-2006, 08:57 PM
well another loss. how was trach in his first fight ?good to see depape continue his ppg pace. any recaps or details of the fights would be appreciated

Zookeeper
11-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Depape looked good out there tonight. Had some nice moves when he undressed that one guy in the Ice's zone. An entertaining game but yet another loss for our team.

Dwight Schrute
11-05-2006, 10:06 PM
palazzo played forward up until the year he was draftedby the raiders in 2004
i wish trach was used more. how was his fight

westbeach55
11-05-2006, 10:20 PM
anholt dresses vann as a forward and scratches andy smith and dowhay. vann plays on a line with trach and gross, they get about 3 shifts in the first 50 mins and they were all good shifts. for now on i would dress palazzo as a foreward and simpson would be sent to the hawks with felske

palazzo didn't look that great out there and to sit dowhay he hasn't registered a point yet this year needs to be sat, and who knows why smith wasn't playing sending simpson is just stupid. If anyone send dowhay to the hawks

Wildeyes
11-06-2006, 10:13 AM
I would love to see on the pp them taking out 1 d-man they are using 2 d put doucet on the point with trach, smith, jurik

Sabes
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I agree that Simpson has looked very bad lately. He is now a team worst -10. I would also like to see Palazzo stay on as a forward.

Five Hole
11-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Like Danno, I'm wondering if we at least won the scraps?? We gotta take our victories where we can get them this year, especially since we don't exactly have the most physical team in the league, I'd say...
I saw most of the game on livestream - Gauthier's was no contest... didn't see Trach's...... and I'd have to give Cody Vann the victory, wouldn't you? He was really tossin' 'em from what I saw. :thumb:
What about Trach?
Good to see somebody other than Gauthier and Depape gettin' into it for a change.....

hockey24_7
11-07-2006, 02:45 AM
have you been watching simpson? he is by far our worst defencemen playing malone would be 10 times better, and what do you mean palazzo didnt have a great game? i said he would be better as a forward and he didnt play bad on his forward shift. if you think simpson is good....i dont know but your sure watching a differnt game then me, and as far as sending dowhay down its hard to register points when all you get to do is penalty kill.
Totally agree with you about Dowhay. It is hard to get any points when he's on pk all the time. Someone said in an earlier post that he isn't being used they way he should be and I think they are right. He is as good as Lamb, Smith, Gross and some other vets but has not been given any chances like these players. He works his butt off and then gets sat the next game. You sure can tell who the coaches favorites are and fans at the rink is saying it's pretty obvious to. He's physical player and works hard. And the points will come given the chance on a regular basis. Westbeach55 what do you have against this kid. :confused: