PDA

View Full Version : Blades DVD???

Shortys
11-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I was just reading a post on the Ams board about a Highlights and Fights DVD of the Ams 05-06 season available to buy. I was just wondering, I have never heard of the Blades having anything like this available, or maybe they do and I live under a rock!! If they do have one great, let me know how to get it! If they don't it would sure be nice to get one put together, I am sure there would be some interest in it. I wouldn't even mind getting ahold of the Ams one, as from the list of fights they have on it, there are a couple from Stoon, and some from former Blades.

Tidball
11-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I beleive he personally makes WHL Fight DVDs and team ones. Hes pretty good at it and he offers great prices. Ask him to make a Blades hilites DVD. Hell, id prolly buy one too.

"thenapes@hotmail.com"

Shortys
11-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks, I will fire him an email, and see if he could do one for last season. I would like to see some of Setoguchi's finest moments, as well as some of Tidballs Fights. I will update if I find out anymore.

Tidball
11-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks, I will fire him an email, and see if he could do one for last season. I would like to see some of Setoguchi's finest moments, as well as some of Tidballs Fights. I will update if I find out anymore.

I think he actually has a Tidball DVD. From his times in the QMJHL to the WHL.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Wow this guy sure loves his Junior Hockey, How does he get all these videos from all over Canada?

HAF
11-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I was just reading a post on the Ams board about a Highlights and Fights DVD of the Ams 05-06 season available to buy. I was just wondering, I have never heard of the Blades having anything like this available, or maybe they do and I live under a rock!! If they do have one great, let me know how to get it! If they don't it would sure be nice to get one put together, I am sure there would be some interest in it. I wouldn't even mind getting ahold of the Ams one, as from the list of fights they have on it, there are a couple from Stoon, and some from former Blades.

PM Amsphoto. He may be able to point you in the right direction or have some footage that he could put together for you.

http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php?t=9265

RoundHouse
11-14-2006, 09:31 PM
I will be making a "3 decades of destruction" Blades dvd very soon...
will have fights from the 80's to present...
Twist,Chase,Kaminski,Belak,Hordi etc....

Will also be putting together the Blades 05/06 dvd as well....as soon as i get a break at work..will be done in about 2 weeks time.

Napes..Tidball dvd is very good..he does do good work and is a good dude...great Giants stuff as well...

Shortys
11-15-2006, 08:25 AM
Roundhouse, that sounds great, good work. Let us know when you have them done and how much each are.

RoundHouse
11-15-2006, 07:56 PM
For sure...when i get the dvds done i will post on the board to let everyone know...