PDA

View Full Version : Dorsett Suspended

Beaner
11-07-2006, 02:27 PM
from, www.whl.ca

11/07 Derek Dorsett Medicine Hat Tigers One Game for Major and Game Misconduct for Checking from Behind vs. Swift Current on Nov. 4

bandwagonboy
11-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Well from the broadcast and from what I heard this was mostly a reputation call more than anything else. Still, karma is a *****. Look through the game sheets for the last couple of years and you'll see that Dorsett gets are large number of checking from behind calls.

rinkrat
11-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Will Dorsett adjust his game when/if he gets to the NHL? He may not make it out alive if he continues his "agressive" play.
Then again if he changes,he may not be the player the Jackets want him to be.
I know Brule has backed off the physical play this season,for good reason!

Tiger Trauma
11-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Ridley thought he might have recieved a couple games, because he's already had a major and a game this year.

It looked like a play where dorsett was just trying to squish him along the boards. But since the bronco player was a foot away, he fell awkwardly into them.

Flathead
11-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Will Dorsett adjust his game when/if he gets to the NHL? He may not make it out alive if he continues his "agressive" play.
Then again if he changes,he may not be the player the Jackets want him to be.
I know Brule has backed off the physical play this season,for good reason!
Hollweg never changed his game and is still playing, but he did get what he deserved the other night and a few nights before, an ol' fashion butt kickin, by Boynton and O'Brian