PDA

View Full Version : Don't look now but...

Jimmypop316
11-08-2006, 04:11 PM
We are 3-1 in our last 4 games.

Despite the burnout at the end of the 3rd period in the Ams game we would at least had points in all those games.

Theres a lot of positives they are doing out that, most importantly they are staying disciplined AND the powerplay is absolutely on fire. During that skid the special teams were awful awful, and finally the boat is turning around.

Another interesting thing is that our best forward has been out for the past 4 games, so once he comes back we can expect even more scoring power, which is something to look forward to. Besides, we've got the reincarnation of Greg Leeb putting up the goals while hes nursing his injury.

We are finally getting our form back before the seven game skid, and I'm excited to see some wins on the board. If we can take down Tri-Cities for once this year, I love our chances!

ps: anyone see Bruton fight that giant Jordan last night in Portland? I realize Jordan is just sixteen, but when you've got 6-7 inches on a kid, you've got some good reach. It was a spectacular tilt!

Dwight Schrute
11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Where is grabner ?

chiefgongshow
11-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Where is grabner ?
injured and listed as week to week.