PDA

View Full Version : Tri-city beats Kelowna

Chipper
02-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Tri-City beats Kelowna Great victory, and a big win for the ICE thanks for that favour hope we can return it someday

fightstrap50
02-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Tri-City beats Kelowna Great victory, and a big win for the ICE thanks for that favour hope we can return it someday
i agree fully chipper,good weekend for the ice along with some help from the Americans puts us in a nice spot!

HAF
02-20-2005, 11:31 PM
I just got back from the game. It was a great well needed win by the good guys!!! Glad we could help our friends from Cranbrook out. The Reffing wasnt very impressive at all. It was pretty one sided but our boys killed a lot of powerplays even scored short handed!!!
Where were all the Rocket fans tonight??? I was hoping to meet some of you but didnt see any around.

mccabe23
02-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Pretty tough for us Rockets fans to travel to southern Washington for a Sunday evening game. Congrats on the win! Sounded like a sweet game by Price. He always plays the Rockets hard.

Jovorock
02-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Sounded like Price stood on his head, big win for the Ams after Friday night!

HAF
02-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah, theres some nights that kid just cant be beat. We're all pretty proud of the way he's come along. He's a classy kid off and on the ice.
We definately needed the win tonight.