PDA

View Full Version : great game on the toob.............

shushu
11-08-2006, 10:44 PM
this game will help get the monkey off of the canes backs, beating the hat at the beginning of the year then the 5-1 game tonight against a healthy hitman sqaud along with sundays giants game will imo give the boy the confidence to go into every game knowing they have a good shot at winning...GREAT games boys.............ps hey loudi didnt you say something like ''who knows maybe they will turn it around and rattle off ten in a row'' time to invest in some lotto tickets.... :thumb:

loudi94
11-08-2006, 11:49 PM
I did say that. I think it was at the discussion about how Roy wasn't interested in bringing Pess into the fold. I was talking about the attendance drop off after a few bad games. Betcha we get a good crowd on Friday and a decent crowd on Sunday against Calgary if they beat PA.

SeventhHeaven4U
11-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Do you guys know why Vantuch n Boychuk didn't dress tonite?? I was surprised to hear they were healthy scratches. Can't wait to see the Raiders in town Friday night!!!

shushu
11-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Do you guys know why Vantuch n Boychuk didn't dress tonite?? I was surprised to hear they were healthy scratches. Can't wait to see the Raiders in town Friday night!!!

boychuk is still nursing a bad leg as for vantuch your geuss is as good as mine.................................

taylor0017
11-09-2006, 07:45 AM
Hopefully the people that jumped off the bandwagon didn't break their ankles when they jumped off. They need them to jump back on .To see less then 3000 fans on Sunday to see the #1 team in Canada was a disgrace! We should be getting at least 4000 fans a game no matter what.....winning or losing .....

loudi94
11-09-2006, 08:08 AM
Hopefully the people that jumped off the bandwagon didn't break their ankles when they jumped off. They need them to jump back on .To see less then 3000 fans on Sunday to see the #1 team in Canada was a disgrace! We should be getting at least 4000 fans a game no matter what.....winning or losing .....
You can predict the attendance based on the day of the week within 2-300 people. Friday is the big night, followed by Satuday. Weekday games are usually 2500. Sunday is usually better than the weekdays but never as good as Friday. The team they're playing rarely fits into the equation.
Don't even get me started on the fans that file out with 5 minutes left in the third regardless of the score. About 500 people must have missed 3 goals against Red Deer.

LHF
11-09-2006, 10:04 AM
I thought the game last night in Calgary was great. The guys seem to be back on there game, and played a solid 60 minutes. Outworked and outplayed the Hitmen for the whole game. :clap:

I wonder how many other people hate those 5:00 games on Sunday's. Why they would do that is beyond me. Are they hoping people will bring there families to the games for supper? :laugh: I thought the 6:00 start time was too close to supper last year...and this year they make the start time's 5:00... :spineyes:

Seems like alot of people are coming in quite late to the Sunday games.

shushu
11-09-2006, 11:29 AM
I thought the game last night in Calgary was great. The guys seem to be back on there game, and played a solid 60 minutes. Outworked and outplayed the Hitmen for the whole game. :clap:

I wonder how many other people hate those 5:00 games on Sunday's. Why they would do that is beyond me. Are they hoping people will bring there families to the games for supper? :laugh: I thought the 6:00 start time was too close to supper last year...and this year they make the start time's 5:00... :spineyes:

Seems like alot of people are coming in quite late to the Sunday games.

you are wright about the 5 bells though it is to close to chow time having diiner a3:30 is a tap early in the day. 6 was better aleast with 6 you had time to eat and got home early.i had no idea the hole year was changed to 5. thanks 4 the imfo, or id probably be one of the late commers............

canes77
11-09-2006, 01:37 PM
i agree loudi...i laughed when all those "fans" left, only to miss 3 goals...if the score is 7-1, then i can see them leaving, but 4-2 is too close still...when i go to a movie, i never see ppl leave the theatre 5 min before the movie ends...i dont think THAT many ppl have more important places to be (like a job) at 9 or 10pm at night

SectionNDeserter
11-09-2006, 04:09 PM
i dont think THAT many ppl have more important places to be (like a job) at 9 or 10pm at nightI always figure those people must have more money than time :D