PDA

View Full Version : Chet Pickard wants your help.

HAF
11-08-2006, 10:58 PM
November 06, 2006

Tri-City Americans

Fans, Americans goaltender Chet Pickard wants your help.

For years, goaltenders have used elaborate designs and intense graphics to depict an image, nickname or theme to use on their face masks. This year, Pickard wants some help.

The second-year goalie from Winnipeg, MB is entrusting the pattern of his face mask to Americans fans everywhere.

"I want to see what the fans can come up with," said Pickard. "I think it will be fun to see what comes out of it."

Fans of all ages are encouraged to design and propose their bid as part of this process. Deadline to submit your bid is at the conclusion of the Lethbridge versus Tri-City match-up on Saturday, November 18. The winning design will be chosen by Pickard, with the designer receiving an autographed item from Pickard.

Hand-drawn submissions can be brought to the Americans offices at the Toyota Center in Kennewick, or mailed to:

Tri-City Americans
Attn: Chet Pickard
Toyota Center
7000 W. Grandridge Blvd.
Kennewick, WA 99336

As well, fans that wish to create a drawing electronically can submit their bids to Dan Mulhausen at dmulhausen@amshockey.com.

Again, the deadline to present your bid is at the conclusion of the game on Saturday, November 18 versus the Lethbridge Hurricanes. Game time is 7:05 PM at the Toyota Center.

HAF
11-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Letting the fans design his helmet says tons about this kids character in my opinion. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Maybe Kevin Armstrong will let the Am's fans design him a helmet too. I know there are some guys in section Y that probably have some clever ideas...lol