PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day!

Hunt24
11-09-2006, 12:06 PM
I know a lot of have probably given up on the idea, but the new site is now officially live...sort of. :groovy:

Everything but the forum is now available and the forum error should be corrected by tonight.

Bus Trips are now available for purchase. I'm sorry it has taken so long, but I wanted to make sure the i's were dotted and t's crossed. The first planned bus trip is December 2nd and I need to sell 30 seats for to ensure it goes as planned. So if you're interested, please take action as soon as possible.

Out of respect for WHLfans, please don't post any questions about the site here, email me at the address listed on the site.

Thanks everybody!

old_time_hockey
11-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Looks nice :thumb:

Hope to be able to make a couple of bus trips.

Carebear
11-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Expect insanely random good times if I'm on tha bus!

Kassian
11-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Looks good. If you need help with anything feel free to ask.

Hunt24
11-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Thanks Kassian!

What I really need help with is getting the word out. If I don't sell 30 seats on that first bus trip, it's a no go. I need to have 30 sold by November 27th. That's a tall order I realize, but if you could make it a habit to tell everybody you talk to at the game tomorrow night, it would be greatly appreciated.

Knuckles Muldoon
11-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Could we get a link to your site?

Hunt24
11-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Absolutely, but the link is considered a swear word on this site. :( So even if I typed it, it would look like www.**********.com.

However, ff you took the name of the team and added the word BEAT to the end of it and then put in the .com, you'd get the site.

Cheers

dondo
11-09-2006, 11:45 PM
maybe you could lobby to have that changed back H24 -- it was very gbeat heavy for a bit there so I'm not surprised, but now that its up and running I think you might be able to get that changed by the powers that be.

anyway looks pretty good and other than the forum link it seems to work fairly well.

CLOOCH
11-10-2006, 02:49 AM
YOU GUYS BETTER COME!

i need some help cheering the giants on here in Kamloops!

Kassian
11-10-2006, 03:07 AM
Thanks Kassian!

What I really need help with is getting the word out. If I don't sell 30 seats on that first bus trip, it's a no go. I need to have 30 sold by November 27th. That's a tall order I realize, but if you could make it a habit to tell everybody you talk to at the game tomorrow night, it would be greatly appreciated.

Not a problem. Will do.

TheBrass
11-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Great work Hunt24. Were langdak and myself not in the Bahamas that day we would surely be joining everyone (I know I know, poor us for missing it.......LOL) Hope to join in on one of the trips in the new year!!