PDA

View Full Version : Next two weeks are HUGE

wango tango
11-10-2006, 04:18 PM
inside the numbers. two weeks and eight games. six games against teams with winning records. five are at home. three times the blades will play back to back nights, two of those back to backs will be home and home series.

said it before and i'll say it again. if this team is around .500 at christmas then i like them as a dark horse. if they play poorly over the next two weeks the horse could be dead and buried.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Well yes you have said that before, and every time you say it they stink up the place. this team is giving Holtby a bad name. If they do'nt win at least one of these games against Swift their done for, and do not be suprised if at the end of the week your posting about how the Blades lost all of thos games. It just goes to show you that every time they need to win a game they loose. come on they lost to a team with 1 win!!!

howley
11-10-2006, 11:42 PM
are you ok after that long jump off tha band wagon?

11-11-2006, 12:14 AM
No no no, dont ever say I am a bandwagon jumper. I like the Blades, Leafs, And Jays, all three of those teams are not very good, if I were a bandwagon jumper I would like the Sharks, Giants, and Yankees, but I dont do I. I hate bandwagon jumpers who say well Ive been a sharks fan for a long time, I say bull crap nobody likes the Sharks!!! they just like them cuz they got Thorty, people just like the Flames because they got in the finals in 2004, I have you people in my class that were huge Oiler fans and some how they are now Sharks, and Flames fans, I wonder why. I am not like that I have liked one team in every sport and one team only, I dont go around and cheer for whichever team is doing good, I do'nt do that, Ive been a Blades, Riders, Leafs n Jays fan my whole life and that is'nt changing because some team is doing really well. I'm sorry for the outburst and I'm not saying all Giansts fans are bandwagon jumpers like Beaner who has actually liked the Giants for a long time, unlike people who just say hey their good il cheer for them. I like Beaner and how he cheers for the team hes liked for a long time not people who change every 2 seasons. Sorry if anyone takes this the wrong way or anything, I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm just making a point.

Tidball
11-11-2006, 12:11 PM
I've always liked the sharks since i was a little kid. They had my favorite jerseys and ive always thought that sharks were cool! :thumb:

11-11-2006, 12:47 PM
I know you have Tidball I'm not pointing the finger at you. I am just mad at people that some how started liking them when they got joe, but I know you've liked them for a long time and I'm really happy that you actually stick with the team you like.