PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Broncos(nov 11th(Rememberence day))

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Game notes here, game summary, linups, scratches, thoughts.

11-11-2006, 11:22 PM
The final score in Swift Current was the Blades 3 and the Broncos 1. Holtby played ammazing only allowing 1 goal while the Blades posted 3. I can't give you full info because my computer is screwing up but I can tell you that Zahn is back and playing which is awsome news for the Blades and him and his family. Konecny is still not playing listed as day to day. Someone update who scored and what the shots were please.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-12-2006, 01:57 AM
We stopped in at BP's for supper then went to the rink for the game,the rink in Swift is nice for a community owned team, and the Blades played well and came out guns ablazin,but the Broncos did not give up,and spoiled the shutout for Holtby.

The Blades where (you guessed it) outshot again 32-20

Gillies,Cloud and Cole were the goalscorers for the Blades,and the 3 stars were:

Scott Skrudland fought twice and held his own in both tilts,Brett Ward also fought and played really well.

1st Star:Brad Cole
2nd Star:Braden Holtby
3rd Star: Dane Crowley

Blades 4 Life!
11-12-2006, 01:57 PM
i also went down to Swift Current to watch the game. That was probably the best game in my mind. I love to see big hits and fights nhl and thats what this game was about. I think the Blades played sloppy but when they had chances they capitalized. Brett Ward sure put up a good fight as well. i hope the game in Saskatoon will be just as good. I think us Blades fans that went down to Swift CUrrent were almost louder then then the Broncos fans. I have to say that us Blades fans are really loud when we are in other rinks but at home thats a different story. it was also nice to see Zahn back!

11-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Scott Skrudland fought twice and held his own in both tilts,Brett Ward also fought and played really well.

Mike you did'nt just say that ard played good did you? haha well anyways I only got to watch the first period and I heard the first goal but I did'nt hear all the fights. Skrudland is a great physical player and I'm starting to like him allot. He is very physical and does anybody know if there is any relation between him and Brian Skrudland?

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Mike you did'nt just say that ard played good did you? haha well anyways I only got to watch the first period and I heard the first goal but I did'nt hear all the fights. Skrudland is a great physical player and I'm starting to like him allot. He is very physical and does anybody know if there is any relation between him and Brian Skrudland?
yes he is Brian Skrudland's nephew and yes Brett Ward played well too.